Empleos en Dinamarca de Directores de administración y servicios
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for anden forretningsservice og andre administrative funktioner
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Project Manager for Product Information Management
Are you ready to put your project management skills to good use and challenge yourself with complex projects? Join us as we embark on a journey to take on large data management projects and make our processes even more efficient.
Join a strong data management team
In our Product Information Management department in Bjerringbro works a team of 7 colleagues, including 5 other data analysts. Together, we are dedicated to providing data sets on price lists, catalogues and the like to our sales divisions and clients, including wholesale retailers and entrepreneurs across the globe.
At the same time, we are continuously working on large data management projects to secure high quality and maximum relevancy. As project manager, you will be in charge of driving these projects.
Likewise, you will launch and drive our current large data management project meant to streamline future data set deliveries. To do this, we are currently working with the European Wholesaler Organization to create a common standard for data platforms and portals.
"This is a unique opportunity to influence future data management processes, not just for Grundfos, but within Europe as a whole," says Manager Lise Berg Middelhede.
Drive large-scale, complex projects
With a key role in securing process efficiency, you will plan, drive and implement projects. Concretely, you will:
- Identify and prioritise data needs together with Sales
- Define and coordinate projects, needed resources, performance reviews and post-implementation evaluations
- Actively involve the project board and the team and delivery managers in project planning to ensure agreement on scope, procedures, timeframes and budgets
- Monitor project progress and secure adherence to timeframes and budgets
- Examine opportunities for optimisations and challenges and collaborate with IT and other internal stakeholders to drive change
"As project manager, you will not have direct leadership responsibility for the team. But the team is growing, and you will collaborate closely with them to drive projects, so you will have a lot of knowledge on the team and how they perform. This is a great opportunity to help us optimise the team performance and try your hands at developing a team," says Lise.
Experienced project manager with an interest in data management
- You have 6+ years' experience with project management.
- Preferably, you have experience working with data management in a large manufacturing environment or collaborating with sales functions and clients, but it is not a must.
- It is a plus but not a prerequisite if you hold a master's degree or equivalent within business or process management or the like.
"Although knowledge of data management is a great plus, we are looking for highly specialised skills in project management, planning and budgeting. Therefore, a strong background executing complex or specialised projects and activities is necessary as is proven results supporting key initiatives in a large organization and a self-starter mindset," adds Lise.
Excited to join our team?
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Manager Lise Berg Middelhede on +45 40 11 48 75.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and motivation letter as soon as possible by clicking on "Apply". We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: GRUNDFOS HOLDING A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Bjerringbro; Código postal: 8850; Calle: Poul Due Jensens Vej, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://dk.grundfos.com/om-os/karriere/jobs/job.html?jobid=32405
Identificador de la vacante:4894422.
Ver las 235 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Kvalitetschef (rengøring), Fyn og Sønderjylland. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Project Manager for PMO. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Technical Project Leader. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Sales and Operation Planning Specialist-180003IJ. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Project Manager. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Compliance and HSE Manager, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2018.
- Assistancekoordinator til vagtcentral hos Viking Assistance i Hvidovre!. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2018.
- Head of Department for Indirect Procurement / Senior IT Procurement Manager (Copenhagen, Espoo or Southampton). Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.