Búsqueda de Directores de industrias manufactureras en Byen København (Dinamarca)
Project Manager, Molding & Technical Supplier Projects
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives. On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link: Link of YouTube video
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3800 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you. DescriptionRadiometer’s business is growing and with this growth comes a bigger need for molded components supplied to Radiometer’s factories around the world. Main job focus will be supporting our growing business with plastic components of high quality. This happens primarily via capacity expansion and cost projects, maintenance and upgrades of existing molding equipment or as a value adding participant in new product development programs.
Key Performance Indicators and Collaboration
While working with the mentioned areas of responsibilities you focus on ensuring on time delivery of our products, which ultimately helps caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To succeed you focus on ensuring that our molding part and technical suppliers have sufficient capacity during the product life cycle. Constantly improving product quality and ensuring compliance while keeping best overall cost (CAPEX & OPEX) in focus.
Cross-functional collaboration is an important part of the job as you collaborate with your colleagues in the Global Procurement organization, R&D, finance, QA/RA partners, and our Danish and global production sites.
Contribute, grow and develop
Radiometer is a growing organization always developing through LEAN management tools and values. Developing on a personal and professional level is of a high importance for everyone in Radiometer, and that is why we have many employees building and developing their careers for many years in Radiometer and Danaher.
Team and responsibilities
The team consists of 6 people including hiring manager, Niels Corlin. As the 7th member you join a team of highly skilled professionals. As a team we deliver an essential service to the organization by ensuring a constant supply of high quality parts to our factories.
Application deadline is Monday 4 November 2019 and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we would like to start the interview process during October. Start the application process by pressing "Apply Online" and follow the guidelines on our corporate career site. Please attach your CV and other relevant documents.
For further information, please contact Senior Manager, Molding & Technical Supplier Projects, Niels Corlin at tel. +45 20 88 50 78, niels.corlinradiometer.dk
We believe that a background as Engineer at B.Sc. or M.Sc. level or similar is an advantage as well as:
- Experience with development and maintenance of injection molding equipment (primarily plastic, but also extrusions and metal molding)
- Solid understanding of design for manufacturing of plastic and rubber parts for both low and high volume production
- Solid polymer knowledge
- Solid experience with validation and part/equipment approval within a strongly regulated industry
- Understanding of post molding value adding process: automatic assembly, gluing, laser welding, painting and other decoration processes
- Experience with or knowledge of manufacturing for medical industry, DS/EN ISO 13485, FDA-regulated business and constantly being in compliance is a big advantage
- Able to handle multiple time critical projects and still keep a high spirit
- Meeting and action management ensuring project traction in a complex organization
- Constantly looking for opportunities to optimize and improve the processes we work according to
- Comfortable navigating in a multi stakeholder environments
- Proven track record of building win-win relationships with suppliers and other partners
- Willingness to travel app. 10-20% of the time
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Denmark-Hovedstaden-Brønshøj
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: RADIOMETER MEDICAL ApS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brønshøj; Código postal: 2700; Calle: Åkandevej, Número: 21
- Sitio web: https://danaher.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=MED001842&lang=en
Identificador de la vacante:5058904.
Ver las 319 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Business Line Director. Dinamarca, 10 Oct. 2019.
- Product Owner - Content Quality. Dinamarca, 10 Oct. 2019.
- Sourcing Project Manager, Sourcing Indirect, EMA, Bagsværd. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2019.
- Project Manager. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2019.
- Senior Project Manager. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2019.
- Product Manager. Dinamarca, 04 Oct. 2019.
- Product Manager - Platform Services. Dinamarca, 04 Oct. 2019.