Project Manager for renewable hydrogen and P2X projects
Búsqueda en Dinamarca de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Imagine a future where you play a pivotal role in delivering on Europe’s fastest growing energy company’s ambition to create a business within renewable hydrogen
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key part in developing and executing projects involving installation of water electrolysis and P2X plants, often integrated into our customers’ production facilities. The Hydrogen department is an integral part of our offshore wind business unit, and you’ll be managing hydrogen projects from project development through concept selection, engineering, tendering, construction, and commissioning. You’ll be working on several projects in different stages of maturity.
Welcome to Hydrogen
You’ll be part of Asset Projects & Technology where you, together with your colleagues, will be involved in an increasing number of hydrogen projects across our focus area in northwest Europe. We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a growing innovative team backed by a large global organisation. Each team member plays multiple roles – with value creation as the common objective.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing hydrogen projects successfully through project gates, being responsible for the complete project: QHSE, time, scope, and budgets, etc.
- leading and inspiring the project team to perform in line with the project objectives
- managing relationships with internal stakeholders: project teams, steering committee, other decision-makers, and resource providers
- managing external relationships with joint venture partners and suppliers
- leading the projects with a hands-on approach – staying on top of the various aspects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have successfully completed a degree in engineering or other relevant education
- can deep-dive into the core project areas when needed: technical, commercial, and stakeholder management
- are an experienced practitioner of project management frameworks, PMP, or similar
- have extensive and broad experience within complex technical installations in the heavy process industries and related commercial aspects (business cases and contracts)
- are an experienced project manager with extensive hands-on work experience from complex high-value projects (EUR +20m)
- have full professional proficiency in English written and spoken language.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 4. December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Peder Reinewald Hansen, Head of Asset Projects, Asset Projects & Technology, by telephone on +45 99 55 94 58 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on karriereorsted.de if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact ukrecruitmentorsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening; further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
- 6,500 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and operating in seven countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
Very high employee satisfaction and motivation.
Continuous learning and development for all employees.
An innovative environment that encourages diverse perspectives.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Ørsted A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Fredericia; Código postal: 7000; Calle: Kraftværksvej, Número: 53
- Sitio web: https://orsted.com/en/careers/vacancies-list/hiring-process/job-list/2020/10/198953
Identificador de la vacante:5249476.
Ver las 234 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Sælgende produktchef - Procesinstrumentering. Dinamarca, 26 Feb. 2021.
- Product Manager, PRO. Dinamarca, 18 Feb. 2021.
- Entreprise- og kvalitetsleder til SuperAsfalt A/S. Dinamarca, 05 Feb. 2021.
- Product Manager for Advanced Control - Land Application. Dinamarca, 02 Feb. 2021.
- Erfaren procesansvarlig til innovativ og cirkulær virksomhed. Dinamarca, 27 Ene. 2021.
- Team leader. Dinamarca, 19 Ene. 2021.
- Senior Retail Excellence Manager. Dinamarca, 24 Dic. 2020.
- Senior IT Project/Product Manager. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.