Project Manager (f/m/d). Luxemburgo
Demanda de Directores de políticas y planificación en Luxemburgo
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes › Directores administradores y comerciales › Directores de administración y servicios › Directores de políticas y planificación.
Traducción de la profesión: Führungskräfte › Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich › Führungskräfte in der betrieblichen Verwaltung und in unternehmensbezogenen Dienstleistungen › Führungskräfte in Unternehmenspolitik und -planung.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Project Manager (f/m/d/)
Full-time | unlimited
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 9,000 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
• Is responsible and fully accountable for identifying and managing the resources to successfully carry out multiple small to medium-sized, complex projects including individual systems development projects
• Is responsible and accountable for the delivery of agreed project outputs to the agreed time, cost and quality parameters within the agreed scope
• Manages and coordinates the activity of specialists, technicians and analysts to ensure that tasks are performed that result in the project deliverable
• Ensures the projects and associated business cases are scoped, initiated and approved according to required procedures
• Ensures the projects are planned in a manner that delivers to the required cost and quality and within the agreed scopes, including appropriate milestone definition, work breakdown structure, dependencies, and assumptions
• Ensures the project is resourced appropriately
• Ensures the projects' work is executed and implemented according to the plans or any agreed changes to the plans and according to agreed project management standards
• Ensures that requirements, plans, risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules, benefits, and other related project artefacts are documented, tracked and followed-up on
• Ensures that the project work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks, and captured in agreed toolsets
• Ensures project stakeholder awareness, engagement, and communication
• Manages and leads project team members
• Ensures the project closes according to required procedures
• In general, 3-5 years of experience in managing multiple small to medium sized complex projects
• Demonstrable experience in leading projects to successful conclusions
• Experience in developing and tracking financial business cases
• Relevant experience working in the capital markets industry
• Proven ability to effectively assess and mitigate project risks and dependencies
• Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing project stakeholders and team members
• Appropriate domain expertise
Duration: Full-time contract
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English !
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Experiencia: 3 años.
Empleador: Clearstream Services.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Vous êtes invité à introduire votre candidature électronique (CV et lettre de motivation) à l’adresse email suivante: hr-ademclearstream.com .
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 28 de Mayo de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_660824.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Finance Transformation Consulting (m/f). Luxemburgo, 25 May. 2022.
- Chargé de direction Maison du Diabète (m, f, d). Luxemburgo, 24 May. 2022.
- (Junior) Innovation Research & Project Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 17 May. 2022.
- Chargé de programme (m/f). Luxemburgo, 13 May. 2022.
- Project Manager, Engineering Systems, Innovations (m/f). Luxemburgo, 12 May. 2022.
- AWS Talent & Development Principal (m/f). Luxemburgo, 12 May. 2022.
- AI/ML Partner Dev Specialist, Amazon Sagemaker (m/f). Luxemburgo, 12 May. 2022.