Project Manager - Construction. Vestjylland. Dinamarca
Empleos de Ingenieros electrónicos en Dinamarca (Vestjylland)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
DK, Videbæk | Management | Full-Time | ID: 6897
Are you passionate about project management? Can you manage large construction projects? Would you like to transform your skills, customer understanding and innovative solutions into successfully delivered projects? Are you able to deliver projects within scope and on budget?
Then take a look at this exciting opportunity to develop your career at Vestas, a market leader in sustainable energy.
Construction > PM Reg. British Isles. North. EU & Balt. > Project Management
Construction is responsible for installing, commissioning and finally handover wind farms to our customers. Working closely together with the customer and other stakeholders is a key parameter to ensure this happens safely, efficiently and with a high-quality standard.
It will be your responsibility to align and sign off the project scope with Sales and ensure that the wind turbine installation projects are planned and executed within the scope of the contract, within budget, on time,and in the right quality. Customer relationship management, quality and cost control, safety, risk/benefit assessment and leadership towards the complete project team are key functions in this role.
Your main responsibility is to create, maintain and drive project execution balancing scope, budgets, resources and timelines - and to identify, document, escalate and mitigate project risks. Throughout the project it is important that you encourage safety behaviour and ensure adherence to regulations and standards on site. In addition, your responsibilities will cover to:
- Align and sign off project scope with Sales including support during the negotiation phase
- Ensure that your projects are cost efficient for the benefit of the customer and to stay competitve in the market
- Align and balance requirements within product, production, installation and service requirements
- Be key contact for the customer after the handover from Sales, from handover to driving the resource planning and milestones needed for successful project execution
- Ensure continuous communication and update to all stakeholders using the agreed tools
- Continuously evaluate project and work out lessons learned, both during project gates and after milestones and delivery
- Ensure that project planning corresponds with contractual agreements, follow up on changes and involve relevant legal resources
- Identify and utilise the correct construction technologies and guides ensuring that Vestas quality standards are met
You probably have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree within Engineering, Business Administration, Finance or similar. You could have a commercial background combined with technical understanding or a technical background combined with strong commercial understanding. In addition, you have:
- Project Management experience preferably from managing large scale construction projects or complex technical equiqment in an international environment
- Experience with modular construction projects is advantageous
- Excellent business acumen/analytical skills and good understanding of the value chain
- Ability to keep the overview and think ahead, but also to appreciate the operational aspects
- Certified in project management tools e.g. IPMA, PMI, Prince2, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma or similar is preferred
- Knowledge of modular development and new product introductions across a global value chain is a plus
- Good IT skills and Experience with the Microsoft packages, SAP, BI or equivalent EPR knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to coach, motivate and lead people
- Customer focused and solution-oriented
- Strong ability to overview the financial aspects of projects and act on deviations
- Proven ability to work both independently and in teams in an environment with tight deadlines
- Open-minded and good at sharing and gathering information within a team
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Willing to travel
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the sustainable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
For the right candidate, we can consider locations across Denmark, Norway, Sweden or Hamburg.
This position requires approximately 30 % travel activity per year.
For further information please contact Senior Manager Project Management, Henrik Thun at +49 4046 7785 255.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: VESTAS WIND SYSTEMS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Videbæk; Código postal: 6920; Calle: Herningvej, Número: 5
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Videb%C3%A6k-Project-Manager-Construction-6920/585339901/
Identificador de la vacante:5164922.
Ver las 133 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Department Manager for our Digital Railway and Signalling Department. Dinamarca, 11 Jun. 2020.
- Signal Systems Engineer. Dinamarca, 11 Jun. 2020.
- Fleet Superintendent (Vessel Manager). Dinamarca, 11 Jun. 2020.
- Electrical Lead Engineer - ON PD5X EL ES-DK. Dinamarca, 10 Jun. 2020.
- Advanced Procurement Engineer - Electrical Components (m/f/x). Dinamarca, 10 Jun. 2020.
- Wind Turbine Data Analyst. Dinamarca, 10 Jun. 2020.
- Electronic Quality Engineer. Dinamarca, 09 Jun. 2020.