Trabajos de Directores de políticas y planificación en Luxemburgo
Program Manager (m/f)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in der betrieblichen Verwaltung und in unternehmensbezogenen Dienstleistungen : Führungskräfte in Unternehmenspolitik und -planung
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
As a Program Manager you will:
- Lead projects for transportation network improvements, create and manage the framework for the amazon transportation network
- Design, develop, and implement solutions to more effectively utilize technical configurations to deliver tangible operational and customer benefits
- Key influencer in setting the strategic goals, roadmap and plans (through OP1 and OP2) for your process area including idea scoping, business analysis, prioritization, and robust planning. Work efficiently and routinely deliver the right things with limited guidance.
- Drive mindful discussions with numerous cross-functional business and technology teams through ideation, planning and execution including AFT (Amazon Fulfillment Technology), FC Launch, Supply Chain, and EU fulfillment center leaders, etc.
- Be the SME in the system configuration and network setup for the most complex operational problems of their processes and significantly influencing and driving the technical vision and roadmap to advance transportation products and services.
- Influence leaders and operational members to buy into and implement identified projects and opportunities. When confronted with discordant views, find the best way forward and influence others to follow that path (build consensus).
- Create clear and compelling written business proposals for ideas and recommendations for Director/VP level audiences.
- Train, develop & mentor new & existing members of the team as EU Configuration Engineers as well as EU Operations SMEs to provide front line technical support to a fast growing EU network
- Ensure that best practices are shared across team members and actively drive, develop & implement standardization of configuration processes across EU operations.
- Building the network with WW teams to share knowledge and identify and implement best practice across the region/ network
- Dive Deep / Data Analysing large sets of data to find network opportunities
- Actively participate to develop yourself in the hiring/interview process
- Master's degree in Business, Management, Engineering, Transportation or other technical field
- Possess good business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and an analytical approach to work planning and execution
- Proven experience in large scale, cross-functional project management across the full project lifecycle – scope, design, test and implementation
- Experience in influencing cross-functional teams including high level senior team members to deliver a network-wide changes across multiple teams and countries
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to evaluate complex processes and financial scenarios, collect and analyse information, problem-solve, present and make date driven decisions
- Experience measuring key operational metrics (e.g. CPUs, configuration SLAs, ship estimate accuracy, click to deliver times, configuration defect rates etc.)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal, reporting and listening) in English
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and the MS Office package, MySQL, Minitab
- Ability to travel for up to 50% of the time around Europe and NA as required
- Demonstrated strong track record of technical roles within a large scale, rapid and process driven environment, in an Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Transportation, General Management or Engineering function
- 8+ Years of Supply Chain/ Transportation related experience
- Experience working with Software Development Engineers to develop technical solutions to operational problems
- Project Management certification
- Programming Languages: Python; Java and development and implementation of ETL
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Máster o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 4 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon EU Sàrl.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_568901.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Technical Program Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Program Manager Seller Engagement for Restricted Products & Dangerous Goods (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Program Manager TOM (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Resource Planning Analyst (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Manager, Operations Development & Customer Excellence (m/f). Luxemburgo, 13 Jul. 2019.
- Process Manager Inbound (m/f). Luxemburgo, 11 Jul. 2019.
- Senior L&D Business Partner (m/f). Luxemburgo, 11 Jul. 2019.
- Technicien/Metteur en Route H/F. Luxemburgo, 08 Jul. 2019.