Product Owner - Content Quality. Byen København. Dinamarca
Empleos de Directores de industrias manufactureras en Byen København (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for a passionate and analytical Product Owner who can play a key role in developing our product by having a strong focus on our customer and the experience we deliver. You will be part of an amazing team responsible for improving and renewing our most utilized product in the platform.
We’re looking for someone who is eager to understand and connect with customers, to build products that motivate and inspire them. This is a challenging and exciting role where you will work in an international environment and interact with colleagues and customers across the globe.
Your role as Product Owner will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Contribute to the overall product vision and strategy.
- Transform conceptual ideas to product features, working closely with your Unit Director and your development team.
- Research and evaluate market trends and developments in the field of content and drive proof-of-concept discovery processes for developing your products with a focus on a high number of iterations.
- Work closely with stakeholders and the R&D team to ensure well-grounded product decisions and great user experience.
- Facilitate the ideation phase together with product designers and peers.
- Break concepts into user stories and providing the necessary specification.
- Coordinate with the R&D team in terms of tasks and priorities.
- Participate in the SCRUM process as Product Owner.
What We Require of You
- Experience with working with software development and dev teams.
- Unconditional love for inclusive innovation and a robust understanding of the business processes involved.
- Curiosity to understand user needs through interaction with customers and end users
- Want to support pre-sales, implementation and customer services as an SME in your domain
- Be an expert and the "go-to" person on the functionality/areas you are responsible for
- Own the functional dialogue with clients
- The drive and passion that it requires to both exhilarate an R&D team and at the same time interact, inspire and spar with the rest of the business about Content Quality.
- That you’re UX/User oriented.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What We'll Love About You
That you’re a self-driven, inquisitive, detail-oriented individual, with a need for following through and delivering, on all the projects you’re involved in.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a multinational Software-as-a-Service company on a mission to make the web a better place for all! The last couple of years have been nothing short of incredible. We have experienced exponential growth over the past few years, a growth that reflects our hard work and success in the rapidly emerging space of Web Governance. This all translates to a determined and exciting work environment.
We Also Offer Amazing Perks!
Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunches for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and for celebrations (which, luckily, happens quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum. There is also an opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
Coding Club, Hackathons, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (Pizzas and beverages are on the house), and we regularly throw hackathons and in-house events and workshops.
Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.
How To Apply
Click on the APPLY button now to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact Jacob Bjerrehuus on +45 3161 6742.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SITEIMPROVE A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København K; Código postal: 1250; Calle: Sankt Annæ Plads, Número: 28
- Sitio web: https://careers.siteimprove.com/open-positions/position/?id=o6Xibfwg
Identificador de la vacante:5056569.
Ver las 326 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Business Line Director. Dinamarca, 10 Oct. 2019.
- Project Manager. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2019.
- Senior Project Manager. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2019.
- Sourcing Project Manager, Sourcing Indirect, EMA, Bagsværd. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2019.
- Product Manager. Dinamarca, 04 Oct. 2019.
- Product Manager - Platform Services. Dinamarca, 04 Oct. 2019.
- Product Owner for Omada. Dinamarca, 03 Oct. 2019.