Oferta de trabajo de Analistas de gestión y organización en Dinamarca
Product Owner - Container Depot / Yard Management Services
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for virksomhedsadministration — privat og offentlig : Analytikerarbejde inden for ledelse og virksomhedsorganisation
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. We are rethinking the way we engage with both customers and partners, and the Digital organization plays a key part in enabling the company’s journey.
In close cooperation with the business lines we work on software products that help Maersk to develop further on the path of becoming the global integrator of container logistics - connecting and simplifying our customers' supply chain. Our value creation is enables through digitizing our assets and data driven optimization of our operational processes, with a keen focus on increasing our revenues and reducing our costs to operate.
In the Storage & Distribution Platform we bring containers, trailers and our customers' products into depots and warehouses to ensure secure storage, inventory tracking, handling, and onward distribution to the next stage of the supply chain. We work to develop new capabilities, configure available functionality for our operations, and implement new customer programs utilizing our warehousing management systems and yard management systems, both off-the-shelf and in-house developed technology.
If you are passionate about enabling technology within our most operational business environments, working in a global team to drive business value creation through digitalization, and developing and implementation a winning platform strategy, then we want to hear from you.
Maersk, the world's largest shipping company, is transforming into an industrial digital giant that enables global trade with its land, sea and port assets. We are an operations focused technology enablement team, which partners with both commercial and operational teams to ensure we deploy the right technologies in the right geographies. This position also offers the opportunity to take innovative ideas and turn them into our future.
Through Digital Transformation we identify, define and implement the mix of process, technology and culture that brings business, development and operation teams closer, allowing Maersk to deliver products faster, improve responsiveness and enhance quality for our consumers.
• We are a very diverse team with colleagues having many different backgrounds and from many different cultures
• We are operating in a working environment of a small software company combined with the benefits of a large enterprise
• We offer freedom to influence and shape the setup and the processes we use
• We offer possibilities to attend conferences, workshops and meetups
At Maersk, we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies
in an environment characterized by change and continuous progress
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
• Take ownership of our current global Yard Management System landscape used for our Container Depots and Yard Management services, building and driving a future application roadmap that bring greater standardization and simplification to our business in the years to come. Container Depots and Yard Management Services include systems capabilities around in/out gate transactions, full and empty equipment tracking for wheeled and stacked locations storeage, as well as assocaited equipment maintinance & repair, and refridgerated container pre-tripping.
• Work in close collaboration with many of our Business Product Owners whose success is enabled by our ability to delivery technology to their operations and customers. These business product owners are driving growth in both ambient and cold storage warehousing segments which require yard managment services, as well as the expansion Maersk Line's inland container depot services which require yard management services.
• Drive Business Product Owners to deliver on an effective Internal Process Owner model which is critical for the success of testing, training, and operational acceptance for new yard/depot implementations.
• Support Business Product Owners in their efforts to secure the required technology funding for both strategic and tactical projects which they are driving.
• Drive finance business partners to deliver accurate cost transparency
for related platform running and development (change) activities.
• Ensure business requirements and functional specification documentation is sufficiently detailed so as to enable a technology build team to deliver on any developments or enhancements which are prioritized by the business.
• Direct assigned technical build teams as to both the high level roadmap vision, backlog prioritization, and support sprint level work planning. Balancing the capacity of technology resources against the demands of the business.
• Take ownership of vendor relationships for key software providers and technical consulting partners who are critical for the success of the platform.
We are looking for
The ideal candidate will have several years project implementation experience in Yard Management Systems. You are able to confidently assess an implementation's readiness by identifying and highlighting gaps in project plans, technology configuration, user acceptance testing, operational training, go-live checklists, and hypercare support.
You have many years frontline experienced in container depot/yard operations which make use of yard management systems. While this is a business-oriented role, it is important that our team is confident in the function of technology, including having good insights into frontline operational pain points, and user level knowledge of the base functions of the applications we are deploying.
• Are a strong communication and stakeholder management skills required for achieving results in a highly matrixed global logistics company.
• Have demonstrated ability to learn quickly how to work through business administrative processes in the context of securing the right support and approvals for enabling positive results.
• Have the ability to think big in shaping the long-term vision of the Storage & Distribution platform.
• Have familiarity with the disciplines of Agile product development, including a commitment to enforcing Agile as our change management model, to ensure controls are maintained by all parties.
• Have a commercial mindset with a natural interest in closely following competition, industry trends and new technologies that become available. Self-motivated toward business continuous improvement and personal continuous learning.
• Have a strong drive to get things done, specifically to multi-task and meet deadlines consistently. Ability to stay motivated in a fast-moving environment where priorities continuously shift and with pressure on delivering results.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: MAERSK A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København K; Código postal: 1263; Calle: Esplanaden, Número: 50
- Sitio web: https://jobsearch.maersk.com/jobposting/index.html?id=MA-251471
Identificador de la vacante:5249797.
Ver las 464 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Socialfaglig konsulent. Dinamarca, 25 Feb. 2021.
- Specialkonsulent der brænder for den grønne omstilling. Dinamarca, 25 Feb. 2021.
- FAGLIG KONSULENT TIL HK HANDEL ØSTJYLLAND. Dinamarca, 24 Feb. 2021.
- Academic administrator. Dinamarca, 24 Feb. 2021.
- Nordjysk Fødevareoverskud søger akademisk medarbejder. Dinamarca, 23 Feb. 2021.
- Projektkoordinator - genopslag. Dinamarca, 20 Feb. 2021.
- International Career Consultant. Dinamarca, 16 Feb. 2021.
- MSc Admissions and Marketing Officer til Kontoret for International Uddannelse. Dinamarca, 16 Feb. 2021.