Búsqueda en Luxemburgo de Directores de ventas y comercialización
Product Manager (technical) – Worldwide Statutory Compliance (m/f)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in Vertrieb, Marketing und Entwicklung : Führungskräfte in Vertrieb und Marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you looking to work in a cross-functional environment, interfacing with accounting, tax, public policy and legal to define reporting needs, technical strategy, requirements and timelines? Have you led a broad range of technical development teams through design, delivery and support? Are you comfortable interacting directly with senior managers to advise on technical options and frequently communicate on progress, risks and change control? If you excel in delivering high-impact technology projects by working across a broad range of culturally diverse and geographically dispersed teams this is the role for you.
Amazon Finance Technology (FinTech) supports our worldwide statutory compliance teams by providing cutting-edge technology solutions that assure accurate and on-time regulatory reporting for all jurisdictions Amazon operates in. We are seeking innovative technologists that thrive in a greenfield environment and have a passion for diving deep on requirements, working closely with our business customers to identify the best technical solution and building scalable, high-quality and high-performance software platforms.
Candidates should be a creative, demonstrated leader/manager with superior analytical abilities across a broad product base. Given the global nature of Amazon’s business she / he is very comfortable to work with remote and virtual teams from diverse cultural backgrounds and has excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. Candidates in this role have extensive experience with converting customer input into detailed functional and test specifications. They negotiate resources to create product build / delivery plans and execute projects independently. Using their knowledge of regulatory environments, ERP and accounting systems, service-oriented technical models, product development, build processes, project management and release models they stay close to their business customers and thrive in a rapidly advancing, changing, delivery-focused environments.
Successful applicants will have 5 or more years of relevant work experience as technical program managers in a finance applications environment, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. An undergraduate degree in software-program management, computer science, or equivalent experience is required.
- 5+ years of experience in product management on technical products in a multinational environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field or 10+ years equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of delivering technical reporting solutions across a broad range of compliance area, including statutory-, tax, accounting / audit and statistical reporting
- Experience leading large project teams along the path from specification, resource planning, delivery, testing to deployment
- Strong written and communication skills, combined with capability to adapt the message across all levels of the organization
- Experience working within EU / EMEA geographies is preferred
- Track record of working for / with government agencies and / or external consultants is a plus
- Other European languages are an asset
- Results oriented person with a strong focus on delivery who can work collaboratively across multiple timezones, functional areas and job levels
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 5 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon Europe Core S.à r.l..
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_568930.
Ver las 563 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Product Manager, pan-EU Selection (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Sr. Product Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Sr. Product Manager - Tech (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Vendor Management - PES (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Product Specialist (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Gestionnaire Administration des Ventes adm914 (H/F). Luxemburgo, 13 Jul. 2019.
- Junior Key Account Manager - German Speaker (m/f). Luxemburgo, 13 Jul. 2019.
- Site Lead - Shipping and Delivery Support (SDS) (m/f). Luxemburgo, 11 Jul. 2019.