Empleos de Directores de ventas y comercialización en Luxemburgo
Sr. Product Manager, Sfp Ssr (m/f)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in Vertrieb, Marketing und Entwicklung : Führungskräfte in Vertrieb und Marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for a strong business leader and product manager to join our EU Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) team as owner of SFP Self-Service Registration and SP Channel Tools (SSR for SFP). SFP is a fast growing program built around Amazon’s world class capability in ordering, transportation, and customer service while leveraging the sellers’ ability to manage fulfillment from their own warehouse. Self-service registration
In this role, you will be EU-wide owner of the products/tools that sellers have to register for SFP and manage their Prime business in this program. The products that you own are directly used by our selling partners on a daily basis. Your efforts to identify their user needs, translate those needs into new features and product improvements, and work with our tech organization to scope, build, and test will have a direct impact on our selling partners success in the program. You will collaborate with our marketing owner to ensure a healthy top of funnel pipeline and own funnel conversion and SSR launches. You will be the node between our selling partners and sales teams on the ground and our worldwide tech team, ensuring a clear information flow and correct product prioritization.
Across both sets of goals, you will work to identify opportunities to automate in order to scale and to free-up time for high judgment, high value activities. You will be comfortable diving deep into our funnel and SP behavior analytics data to define opportunities to improve our effectiveness. You will work with multiple stakeholders to invent, test, and roll-out new ideas touching multiple parts of the seller experience including internal and external platforms.
The successful candidate will be comfortable managing product for a business at multiple stages of maturity as certain EU locales are launching SFP for the first time while others have years of experience. You will have strong communication skills to lead executive interactions and to influence a broad set of stakeholders across the marketing and sales teams internationally, transportation and carrier management (equivalent of a seller-fulfilled supply chain team), and senior Marketplace Prime program leadership. You’ll roll up your sleeves, be deeply connected to both the analytical and creative details, and be ready to have fun.
The position covers the EU region.
Come change the world with us!
About the Amazon Marketplace: The Amazon Marketplace is a critical part of the Amazon ecosystem which offers +2M sellers worldwide the opportunity to reach Amazon’s customers. We in the Marketplace team see sellers are our customers, and we help them to sell their products to hundreds of millions of Amazon customers world-wide
About Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP): SFP launched in 2015 offering Sellers in Amazon’s Marketplace the opportunity to make their products eligible for the Prime badge, while fulfilling orders from their own warehouse. Sellers are required to uphold Amazon’s high standard for the Prime customer experience by shipping on time and using qualified transportation solutions. Within Europe, SFP has launched in Germany, United Kingdom, France, and has pre-launch pilots in additional countries, adding Prime selection for customers and driving growth.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or similar discipline
· 5+ years of experience in program/product management, consulting, or similar experience
· Outstanding analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret data and make business recommendations
· A strong track record of project delivery for cross-functional projects
· Strong ability to communicate effectively and influence multi-functional stakeholders and senior leadership
· Core program and project management skills (regular updates, Program flashes, data audits, review meetings, process audits)
· MBA or Master’s degree
· Fluency in additional European languages such as: German, French, Italian or Spanish
· Experience using SQL to pull data and metrics to deliver reports
· Understanding of HTML and ability to make basic edits & changes
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 5 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon Services Europe, Sàrl.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_596439.
Ver las 504 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- INGÉNIEUR EN GÉNIE CIVIL (H/F) - CDI TEMPS PLEIN (H/F/X). Luxemburgo, 11 Jul. 2020.
- Sales Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 11 Jul. 2020.
- INGENIEUR DE PRODUCTION. Luxemburgo, 09 Jul. 2020.
- DISTRIBUTEURS & FRANCHISÉS INDEPENDANTS (H/F). Luxemburgo, 03 Jul. 2020.
- Account Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 03 Jul. 2020.
- Directeur(trice) commercial(e) (m/f). Luxemburgo, 02 Jul. 2020.
- Business Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 02 Jul. 2020.
- URGENT2020 - SALES EXECUTIVE (H/F/X). Luxemburgo, 01 Jul. 2020.