Vacante de Directores de industrias manufactureras en Byen København (Dinamarca)
Product Manager, Performance Marketing
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
KAYAK is seeking a talented, experienced, and analytical product manager to join our performance marketing team. This position is based out of our office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
In this role, you will be an important part of the marketing team, working alongside a team of product managers, engineers, marketing managers and data scientists towards growth driving strategic goals.
- Develop and Prototype new products and concepts for the marketing team to more efficiently achieve growth of incremental marketing revenue
- Define, manage, and streamline processes with marketing managers, data scientists, and other PM’s for more efficient communication and execution
- Oversee maintenance of existing technical integrations and products/features to ensure continued functionality for the marketing team and our users
- Work closely with engineering teams and engage design to communicate business context, ensuring that engineering sprints reflect business priorities
- Communicate technical restrictions and insights on competitive analysis to higher level management to help inform marketing strategy
- Coordinate with external tech providers & stakeholders in order to stay aligned and communicate business goals and objectives to enable a mutually beneficial partnership
- Experience with product management, including a proven ability to champion products and drive to key decisions
- Highly detail-oriented and analytical skills required
- Online marketing experience with working knowledge in one or more of: online& mobile display via demand side platforms (DSPs) or for an ad network, Facebook, Twitter, RTB exchanges, SEM/PPC preferred.
- Programmatic marketing experience is a strong plus.
- Good business judgment, BS/BA required, technical background strongly preferred, MBA or equivalent experience a strong plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills at all levels of an organization
- Ability to collaborate with teams across different cultures and timezones
momondo is a free, independent and inspirational global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant. We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places, cultures and ways of living. We were founded in 2006, and today we’re over 250 people from over 40 countries in our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark. momondo is managed by KAYAK, an independent subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc. We’re all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow travellers. As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Health insurance
- Lunch catering five days per week
- Monthly massages
- An awesome office in the city centre of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
- A great team of social and passionate professionals
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: MOMONDO A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København K; Código postal: 1152; Calle: Løvstræde, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://boards.greenhouse.io/kayak/jobs/4518381002
Identificador de la vacante:5074950.
Ver las 290 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Producer. Dinamarca, 19 Nov. 2019.
- Senior Product Designer. Dinamarca, 19 Nov. 2019.
- Concept Group Owner for Service Execution – offshore wind farm operational design and concepts. Dinamarca, 19 Nov. 2019.
- Product designer. Dinamarca, 15 Nov. 2019.
- Project Coordinator with a creative, structured & outgoing mindset!. Dinamarca, 13 Nov. 2019.
- Project Manager, Digital Controls, Nordborg, Denmark. Dinamarca, 08 Nov. 2019.
- Regionschef for DK og UK søges til Actona Company. Dinamarca, 06 Nov. 2019.