Contratación en Dinamarca (Byen København) de Representantes comerciales
Product Manager - Maternity Cover
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Agent- og mæglerarbejde inden for salg og indkøb : Salgsarbejde (ekskl. detailsalg)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Georg Jensen A/S is looking for a maternity cover Product Manager for our Home and Silver business area. The role will be part of our Design & Product team based at Georg Jensen A/S (HQ) in Frederiksberg, reporting to the Chief Creative Officer.
The criteria for success in this position will be to ensure timely input on all processes related to the development of and management of the current product portfolio.
What we offer
Would you like to be part of a global business with over 115 years of making timeless Scandinavian design? We offer a challenging position in a creative business environment where you will have the opportunity to influence our product portfolio by partnering with your colleagues in design, development, merchandising, and sales roles worldwide. Our work environment is positive and dynamic with highly qualified colleagues in an international atmosphere.
- Work with internal teams to establish the direction for Home new product development
- Work closely with internal partners to ensure deadlines and key deliverables are achieved in the product development timeline.
- Manage go-to-market-process
- Prepare annual price review and work closely with stakeholders on global pricing
- Analyse assortment, market, price, and performance of product category
- Manage existing product portfolio by owning master data, pricing review, product information, launch materials, and presentations
- Manage packaging process including copy, photos and pack shot approval
- Ad hoc tasks supporting Home division including internal collaboration with marketing, sales, customer service and supply chain departments, among others
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3-5 years plus experience from a similar position, preferably from a similar industry. We expect the candidate to have a relevant education from CBS or similar. A strong interest in the Home and interior design industry is an advantage.
The ideal candidate has the following competencies:
- Ambitious, self-driven and solution-oriented, comfortable working cross-functionally
- Hands-on personality that aims high for the development of the business, the team and themselves
- A good communicator who can work with global stakeholders to understand, balance and filter different needs of the business
- A passion for good design
- Strong analytical skills to support a structured and responsible approach to business
- A commercial mindset with knowledge of the retail business
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver results in collaboration with the team
- Professional language proficiency in English and Danish - strong communication skills
- Highly skilled MS Office user, especially Excel. Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, In-design and Axapta
Please click on this LINK to apply for the job. We only accept applications submitted through the link. The application must be submitted no later than August 9, 2020. We will be performing interviews ongoing in the process and look to fill the position as soon as possible.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Product Manager Josephine Ring at email jrigeorgjensen.com. Due to summer holiday, the candidates might expect a delayed response. We also recommend that you visit our website at www.georgjensen.com.
Place of work:
Georg Jensen Headquarters, Sdr. Fasanvej 7, 2000 Frederiksberg
Georg Jensen is a Danish design house renowned for its timeless Scandinavian aesthetics, superior craftsmanship and visionary collaborations with leading artists and designers. Founded in Copenhagen in 1904 by master silversmith Georg Jensen, the company creates products ranging from jewellery, watches and homeware to silver hollowware and Christmas Collectables.
We pride ourselves on our more than 1.300 highly skilled, service minded and passionate employees, stationed both at our Headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark and throughout our global presence with 10 international subsidiaries, representing close to 100 stores and 2.000 wholesale accounts globally.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure diversity we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, colour, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: GEORG JENSEN A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Frederiksberg; Código postal: 2000; Calle: Søndre Fasanvej, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationForm/SinglePageApplicationForm.aspx?cid=394&departmentId=21490&ProjectId=175680
Identificador de la vacante:5179356.
Ver las 1,541 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Account Manager til software-salg. Dinamarca, 11 Jul. 2020.
- Salgstalent søges til salg af maskiner - Sydjylland og Fyn. Dinamarca, 11 Jul. 2020.
- Indkøbs- og logistikmedarbejder. Dinamarca, 10 Jul. 2020.
- Finnish speaking customer service representative. Dinamarca, 24 Jun. 2020.
- Teknisk sælger (Freelance, deltids)/ Sales person with flair for tech. Dinamarca, 12 Jun. 2020.
- Sales Marketing Specialist (f/m/x). Dinamarca, 10 Jun. 2020.
- Salgskonsulent til international virksomhed i København (OPSTART HURTIGST MULIGT). Dinamarca, 09 Jun. 2020.