Product Manager, Go-to-Market Strategy. Dinamarca
Vacantes en Dinamarca de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to influence market introduction of the Vestas’ product strategy? And are you passionate about driving products to the market and ensuring that the full market potential is captured? Then please take a look at this exciting career opportunity with an industry leader in sustainable energy!
Product Management > Product Strategy > Power Solution Products
In a highly competitive and globalised market, Product Management drives the Vestas Power plant Product Strategy. We set the direction for future commercial wind power plant solutions, and make sure that Vestas always has the right competitive product offerings to stay ahead of competitors. Product Management has a global reach into our sales regions, including technical sales management.
In everything we do we have a commercial and customer-oriented approach. We are measured on the impact the product platforms have on Vestas' profitability and ability to continuously lower the cost of energy. We are responsible for bringing products to the market globally across our Sales Business Units to support local markets’ success while taking the dynamics of the global market for wind power plant solutions into account.
The Power Solution Products department is the interface between Sales and Product Development. We work on scoping, road-mapping and create the long, mid and short-term strategy to ensure that the products are prepared for transition into the markets. We introduce products to the sales business units and support new product introductions as well as maintaining development of the product portfolio. In addition, we support forward selling and mega deal handling.
To lead the product through the value chain and all the way to the market we engage and cooperate with multiple stakeholders across Vestas.
You will be responsible for creating product strategy scope and roadmapping based on market requirements and analyses, which means that you must have strong capabilities in handling the complexity in our go-to market process and product portfolio. More specifically your responsibilities will cover to:
- Analyse and identify market requirements and needs including competitor analysis
- Define and align go-to-market strategy and roadmaps with stakeholders
- Define compelling commercial product value propositions
- Develop and maintain the commercial offerings updated and relevant, including pricing and business models
- Follow up on projects with stakeholders and monitor revenue and earnings, and suggest actions based on the commercial product life cycle performance
- Participate in customer dialogues and the interpretation of market and customer trends
- Be a “gate keeper” in the product development projects to ensure that the product requirements are fulfilled
- You hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. and possibly an MBA - either in Engineering combined with relevant commercial experience/education – or in Business/Economics combined with relevant technical experience/education
- You have 3+ years' relevant experience preferably from the wind industry or from Business to-Business product management
- Experience with Go-To-Market activities is advantageous or alternatively understanding of requirements and needs on relevant markets
- Understanding of a similar industry's product portfolio, business model, business drivers, and value chain is an advantage
- You are a team player who appreciates working with many stakeholders in a global organisation
- You are analytical with a commercial mind-set and technical understanding
- You are pro-active, self-driven and you always have the results in focus
- You are organised and work in a logical and structured way
- You are a story-teller when it comes to communicating product value to the market
- You have project management skills
- You are motivated by turning your knowledge into offerings that deliver attractive value for our customers and profitable growth for Vestas
What we offer
We offer a very exciting job in a flat, multi-cultural and dynamic department focusing on reaching world class results. To us, it is all about knowing the market and our customers, defining the right products and getting it done – all in the best possible way. We would like you to participate in that mission.
The primary work location is Aarhus, Denmark but travel activities up to approx. 30 days per year should be anticipated.
For additional information about the position please contact Director, Power Solution Products, Hanne Rewaldt at +45 52261374.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future. We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-N-Product-Manager%2C-Go-to-Market-Strategy-8200/525049401/
Identificador de la vacante:5019555.
Ver las 331 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Product Manager (Copenhagen). Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2019.
- Vice President for Portfolio, Project & Resource Management. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2019.
- Project Manager - Drive Strategic Projects Across Global Procurement. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2019.
- R&D Director, Blood Gas Analyzer, Product Life Cycle Management. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Product Manager, Go-to-Market Strategy. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Project Manager for wind farm special tasks & inspections. Dinamarca, 10 Ago. 2019.
- Job- og socialchef der vil gøre en forskel. Dinamarca, 10 Ago. 2019.
- Programme Manager for research portfolio. Dinamarca, 08 Ago. 2019.