Product Manager, Digital Solutions & Interoperability
Empleos en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN) de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Sennheiser Communications is a global leader in audio solutions for the corporate world, including offices, Unified Communications environments and Contact Centers. Building on our worldwide success, we are now looking to grow our team of Product Managers with a champion in the field of Digital Solutions & Interoperability. Are you ready to take the next step with us? Grow with our team of Product ManagersHeadsets have become increasingly complex solutions that include cloud, desktop, mobile services and interoperability with software systems in office and contact centre domain. We aim to be a world-class digital solutions provider in the headset domain with our customers at our core. You will become part of this journey and will build a strong professional network with fellow team members, colleagues from Engineering, Marketing, Sales, IT, our German parent company Sennheiser and external service providers. We will provide you with the opportunities that broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation. Be part of the journey to new headset software solutionsIn this position, you will deliver on the overall software and application vision, contribute to the roadmap, and execute on it. You will often have the role of a project leader who ensures on-time deliveries of the best quality in the ideation and product development process. You will also be a central contributor to a successful commercial launch and implementation of current and future platforms. Reporting to the Category Manager, you will:
- Serve as product manager and contribute to the product vision and software solutions roadmap by translating trends into new digital products. Act as a product ambassador to build awareness and understanding in your close interaction and collaboration with various inhouse, domestic and global stakeholders (R&D, Sales, Marketing etc.)
- Work closely with UX designer to define the product experience and look & feel
- Be responsible for the Life Cycle Management of your software solutions
- Ensure that we have the necessary knowledge about user demands, market trends and competitors. Use this knowledge so that our portfolio is always attractive and competitive
- Create detailed solution requirements and drive the software and app development together with your internal & external (offshore) stakeholders
- Work with global stakeholders and across functional matrix organization to ensure fast and timely realization of roadmaps in an agile working environment.
- Solid experience working with Digital Products and have several years of experience working as a Software Product Manager preferably within the Office and Contact Centre domain
- Have experience with Agile software development process
- You also have an experience or worked in close collaboration with a software product owner.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Persuasive communication & presentation skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills to ensure data driven decision making in business side of product development
- You can visualize and clarify opportunities and coordinate all initiatives related to software and apps solutions across functions and regions
- Available for travel between 15-20 days per year.
- Relevant business or engineering degree on a minimum BSc level, preferably coupled with a MBA or MSc. in business
- Ability to think and act fast, deal well with ambiguity and work comfortably with multiple teams & stakeholders at all levels in an agile working enviro
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Abdul Khaled
Empresa: SIEMENS A/S.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 318 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Product Manager. Dinamarca, 18 Ago. 2018.
- Product Strategist. Dinamarca, 18 Ago. 2018.
- Global Product Development Manager. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Global Product Manager. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Produktionschef - Odico A/S. Dinamarca, 11 Ago. 2018.
- Project Director to lead major international projects. Dinamarca, 09 Ago. 2018.
- Product Owner – Digital Platforms. Dinamarca, 08 Ago. 2018.
- Packaging Manager or Senior Engineer. Dinamarca, 08 Ago. 2018.