Product Manager, Application Simulation. Dinamarca
Ofertas de trabajo en Dinamarca de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
(Location: Vaasa (FI), Tampere (FI), Graasten (DK) or flexible)
Danfoss Drives is currently looking for a strong candidate to fill an important global position as Product Manager, Application Simulation. Do you have a passionate customer-focused mindset and relevant technical experience? Then please keep on reading so that You could become our new colleague! This position is preferably located in Vaasa (FI), Tampere (FI) or Graasten (DK). Also other Danfoss locations can be considered.
Develop, maintain and be the expert for simulation of applications
We have a dynamic application product organization that will ensure that our products meet the requirements of the customers’ drives applications. We are now looking for candidate having experience in customer journey in simulation driven engineering and in application simulation methodologies. Typically, the customers are those in System Integrator and OEM business within different industries.
In this position, as the Product Manager – Application Simulation, you will apply your knowledge in processes using drives and in engineering simulation tools. Especially important is to make Danfoss product to be the best fit for customers already in design phase. You will contribute in ensuring the needed functionality in the product together with customers and other functions. Simultaneously you ensure suitability of the product to customer applications on a system level. You will take an active role in developing capabilities of Danfoss Drives & its customers / partners for the focused simulation engineering methodologies. Based on market feedback and analysis, you will initiate product and application improvements.
In detail, your areas of responsibility will be to:
- Define and own simulation application products portfolio and their relation to other Danfoss Drives products
- Provide inputs to simulation engineering product evolution and new product development to grow the competitiveness of the products in focused applications
- Participate / influence in product development projects, actively contribute to ensure the product is developed in accordance with market requirements
- Initiate and support targeted application areas, launch activities, marketing campaigns and customer cases
- Provide inputs to application material, create application notes and training material
- Monitor and analyze competitors for targeted applications and recommend actions
- Share and communicate the success stories to Danfoss Drives and its customers
Results and performance-oriented engineer within Drives’ ApplicationsYou hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Doctors also welcomed) in Engineering (e.g. Automation, Information Technology, Electrical or similar) and have solid and relevant experience. Through your career, you have obtained wide knowledge and experience within engineering via simulation. You know well the electric drives and how they are applied in customer processes. Knowledge of simulation tools & modeling of customer applications is crucial.
On a more personal level, you have a passionate attitude towards helping customers. You are keen on application technology, innovation and trends. You are flexible and structured. You have good communication skills and ability to operate with global customers with quality-focused mindset. You are decisive, self-driven as well as team player/leader with positive can-do attitude. You have ability, willingness and patience to influence and navigate in a global organization with multiple stakeholders.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. We will handle applications on a continuous basis. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
For further information about the position, please contact Hannu Sarén, Director, Application Products, tel. +358 40 8371 627.
For information regarding the process, please contact Recruiter, Annukka Potka, tel. +358 40 8371 585.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is respected around the world for its innovative, high-quality technologies and solutions. You will learn a lot by working with the experts who develop them. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Danfoss A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Gråsten; Código postal: 6300; Calle: Ulsnæs, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=30033&siteid=5635&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=1483225
Identificador de la vacante:4988095.
Ver las 305 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Digital Product Owner - Track-and-Trace BOM. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - IoT Platform. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - Predictive Analytics. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Global Service Product Manager. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Product Manager, Go-to-Market Strategy. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - Remote Monitoring and Control. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Production Manager. Dinamarca, 16 Jul. 2019.
- Project Manager Procurement. Dinamarca, 16 Jul. 2019.