Product Expert, web performance. Dinamarca
Trabajo en Dinamarca de Desarrolladores web y multimedios
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores web y multimedios.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Web- og multimedieudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you passionate about Website Performance and does supporting a fast-growing SaaS company in attracting new customers and partners, and onboarding and training existing customers sound exciting to you? Then you do not want to miss this opportunity!
We are looking for a sales-oriented Web-Performance expert to help deliver excellence to our international sales department. Your knowledge, passion and ability to deliver impactful and valuable solutions will be key to ensuring successful Siteimprove Employees, Customers and prospective Customers.
- Participate in high value Sales and Customer interactions as ‘the product expert’ where website Performance is a strong focus.
- Present the Siteimprove Platform, demonstrating the potential value to be gained through partnering with Siteimprove.
- Lead and create regularly scheduled workshops and trainings on Performance for internal sales and marketing teams.
- Network with key agencies and potential partners.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders such as the Product and Development teams to ensure that Siteimprove is the premier Performance product on the market.
- Maintain on a continuous basis expert level knowledge on the topic of Website Performance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What We Require of You
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Extensive experience in digital/online sector, e-commerce and retail within the field of website performance, digital marketing or equivalent.
- Professional fluency in English.
What We Would Love About You
- Thrive in an environment that involves direct contact with new and existing customers, taking the role as “the expert” in the field.
- Experience with a different Performance tools and having an understand behind the concept of Web-speed and load time would be highly beneficial.
- Have a proactive and innovative approach, with the ability to work from own initiative while taking other views into consideration.
- Willingness to learn Proven ability to be a business advisor by creating valuable business partnerships with customers and partners.
- That you’re a true team player with great cooperation skills.
- If you like out-of-the-box thinking, have a can-do attitude and are willing to go the extra mile.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with over 500 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney, and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Even though we’ve grown rapidly since our foundation back in 2003, we’ve maintained our entrepreneurial spirit and strong feeling of togetherness. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive and global “work hard, play hard” culture in this section here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. We’re consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum, plus there’s opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar & Beer Brewery! We brew our own beer, and on the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages(also the stuff that we brew…). In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Coding Club, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (pizza and beverages on the house), and we regularly throw in-house events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.
How To Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jacob Bjerrehuus at jbjsiteimprove.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SITEIMPROVE A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København K; Código postal: 1250; Calle: Sankt Annæ Plads, Número: 28
- Sitio web: https://careers.siteimprove.com/open-positions/position/?id=oPop9fwv
Identificador de la vacante:4944463.
Ver las 142 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores web y multimedios ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- PHP Backend Developer wanted to help scale hosted Magento startup. Dinamarca, 20 Feb. 2019.
- WordPress developers for revenue generating (banners, data, native content) website with SEO functions. Dinamarca, 19 Feb. 2019.
- Webudviklere / webdesignere søges. Dinamarca, 18 Feb. 2019.
- udvikling af eksisterende Joomla website samt webshop. Dinamarca, 14 Feb. 2019.
- Frontend/HTML Freelancer til løbende implementering af færdiglavede designs i Wordpress (Divi).. Dinamarca, 14 Feb. 2019.
- Digital Designer / UI & UX. Dinamarca, 12 Feb. 2019.
- All-around web developer for Altcoin Magazine's upcoming rebrand website.. Dinamarca, 09 Feb. 2019.