Contratación en Dinamarca de Ingenieros electrónicos
Process Improvement Partner, Sco & Gro
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Process Improvement Partner, SCO & GRO
DK, Aarhus N | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 11373
Are you ready to join an extensive business transformation programme which will shape all activities and areas of Vestas' global Service organisation? Are you familiar with driving change and implementations globally, and do you aspire to be designing supply chain processes? If you have proven global stakeholder engagement, process and business change capabilities, you may join us as Process Improvement Partner!
Service > Digital Transformation > Global Process Management
In Vestas Service, we want to be the best at servicing the renewables industry and the greatest place for working together as a global team. We are embarking on a transformation journey and we want the very best people on our team.
The Global Process Management team works to continually find opportunities for the Service organisation of Vestas, to drive, support, and maintain process optimisation. We safeguard a standardised, digitalised and industrialised global operating model across Vestas Service. We deliver business process management as a disciplined approach to identify, design, execute, document, measure, monitor and control both automated and non-automated business processes to achieve consistent targeted results aligned with Vestas Service strategic goals. The team works closely with colleagues across Vestas globally.
As Process Improvement Partner, your area of responsibility cover Supply Chain and Global Repair Operations (SCO & GRO). You will maintain a visible and updated Service Process Landscape, ensure optimal and standardised global service processes, build and report Service PPIs, and function as a key interface with IT on system requirements. Your responsibilities include:
- Facilitate and handle the operating model design process
- Ensure process and business model coherence for a cross-functional business model with multiple stakeholders and owners
- Secure scalability, maintainability and supportability of design solutions & business model via a global operating model design
- Ensure mapping of operating model processes at an adequate level
- Ensure training in Operating model across the functions (processes and role)
- Ensure full utilisation of digitalisation opportunities and current Vestas digital business platforms e.g. Salesforce full suite)
Ideally, you have worked in a similar role as process partner, product owner or as a management consultant. We expect that you have a university degree and more than 5 years of experience, e.g. a background in process implementation, software implementation, organisational change management or operational technology. More importantly, you might have:
- English proficiency and the ability to write documents for global use while simplifying complex topics
- Supply Chain Operations experience and insights
- Experience creating order and processes, defining process measures and designing process improvements based on actual performance of the process through e.g. root cause analysis
- Extensive organisational and business understanding for example from a large, complex global company
- Experience designing and facilitating workshops with cross-functional stakeholders to map existing and desired processes
- Ability to operate freely with a high degree of responsibility, and an ability for enforcing simplicity and consistency
You will be required to take leadership in your field and be able to establish influential relationships. We envision that you have:
- A great motivation for the renewable energy industry and Supply Chain Operations
- Significant project management and stakeholder management skills
- The capabilities to achieve solid results through influencing and supporting others
- Abilities to navigate in a complex global matrix organisation and can influence without authority
- Passion and persistency, being willing to go the extra mile to deliver a winning solution
What we offer
We have an eclectic mix of experience and skills, working together to make Vestas' vision a reality. Join Vestas and you will find yourself working in a spirit of worldwide collaboration while enjoying the knowledge that you are making a positive difference.
We offer a challenging workplace with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment with the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
The position is in Denmark, Aarhus N, or alternatively another location such as Copenhagen or Videbæk, but it could as well be in Malmö (Sweden) or Szcezecin (Poland).
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Service supply chain team and Vestas' digital transformation entity. Global travel is expected to be less than 25 days annually (depending on where you will be located).
Please apply online as soon as possible and no later than 5th of November 2020. We conduct interviews ongoing and close the position as soon as we have a found the right person.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the Head of Service Strategy and Global Process Management, Samuel William Byrne (based in Denmark) via phone at +45 5221 1262.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-N-Process-Improvement-Partner%2C-SCO-&-GRO-8200/624601601/
Identificador de la vacante:5227644.
Ver las 178 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- HVDC Protection Engineer with HVDC experience. Dinamarca, 01 Dic. 2020.
- Senior Electrical / Automation engineer. Dinamarca, 01 Dic. 2020.
- Production Engineer. Dinamarca, 26 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Welding Engineer. Dinamarca, 26 Nov. 2020.
- R&D Electrical Engineer. Dinamarca, 25 Nov. 2020.
- R&D Power Engineer. Dinamarca, 25 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Project Manager. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- AME DBS Injection Moulding Manager. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.