Principal Specialist for new HMO site in Kalundborg
Vacantes en Dinamarca de Ingenieros químicos
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde inden for kemi
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Improving food and health for more than 1 billion people every day requires dedicated teamwork. Join us!
For our Global Process Management department, we are looking for a Principal Specialist to participating in building our new HMO lighthouse in Kalundborg.
Human milk oligosaccharides (HMO) are an essential group of milk sugars found only in human breast milk and are essential to developing a healthy digestive systems in infants. HMOs are synergistic with probiotics and help to create and strengthen a well-balanced microbiota, support the development of a strong immune function and protect the infant from infections.
Want to join us?
The team for you to join
Global Process Management is a unit of ambitious and dedicated employees with academic and technical backgrounds. We deliver technical support to all Chr Hansen production units as well as several external subcontractors. A key focus area in coming years will be to support our new HMO business with process ownership, support to CAPEX projects, defining URS for new equipment and validation.
What would you role look like?
As Principal Specialist, you will be one of our driving forces within the unit operations through the entire value chain for HMO from fermentation to blend and pack.
Your main task will be to:
- Participate in and drive projects across the organization
- Define the URS for the new equipment at site Kalundborg
- Together with QA you set the level for qualifications and validations
- Have a close cooperation with our German site Jennewein Biotechnologie GmbH, Global Engineering planning department and other internal stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
You have a relevant academic education, e.g. dairy-, chemical engineer, pharmacist, MSc. in Food Science and Technology or the like and you have around several years' experience with infant products qualifications and validations.
In addition, you:
- Work very independently, but with the ability to cooperate and communicate at various organizational levels
- Have experience within preparation of URS within the biotechnology industry
- Have extensive knowledge within at least one of the following process steps: fermentation, downstream, spray drying
- Are pragmatic, an initiator and have a good sense of humour
- Have excellent English skills, written as well as spoken
What we offer you?
We offer you a great opportunity to become an important part of an ambitious and dynamic organization in a global environment. If you would like to be a key player in one of the largest and most advanced and modern culture production plants in the world, this job could be your chance.
If you need more information?
If you have any questions, please contact Jesper Bartholin Bruhn, Director at +45 5339 3025.
Deadline for application is December 3, 2020.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Do you know someone?
If it is not the job for you, but perhaps you know someone who might fit and be interested, please share this job link to him/her. Thank you for your referral.
About Chr. Hansen
Chr. Hansen is the world’s most sustainable food ingredients company and uniquely positioned to drive positive change through our microbial solutions, which touch the lives of more than 1 billion people every day. Over more than 145 years, we have worked to enable sustainable agriculture, cleaner labels and healthy living for more people around the world. We have come far on our journey, and delivered strong results, and as we continue to unlock the power of good bacteria through new technologies, there is so much more we can do.
We are passionate about what we do because we know we can make a difference for people, animals and plants. And ultimately for our planet. It’s part of our culture, our history and our strategy. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do and the driving force enabling us live our mission to pioneer microbial science to improve food, health and productivity in our endeavor to grow a better world. Naturally.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Chr. Hansen A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Hvidovre; Código postal: 2650; Calle: Hammerholmen, Número: 17
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=ChrHansen&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=5541&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_
Identificador de la vacante:5248684.
Ver las 113 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Erfaren kemiingeniør til Pilot Plant. Dinamarca, 08 Ene. 2021.
- Sustainable Materials Specialist. Dinamarca, 23 Dic. 2020.
- Tech Transfer Lead / Technical Product Lead. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Ambitious and collaborative project supporter for cross-functional raw material-solvent team. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Biophysical Research Scientist for Manufacturing Development. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Lead Process Engineer (Copenhagen or Esbjerg). Dinamarca, 17 Dic. 2020.
- Scientist for Upstream Manufacturing. Dinamarca, 15 Dic. 2020.
- Project Coordinator. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2020.