Platform Software Engineer (Copenhagen). Byen København
Empleos en Dinamarca (Byen København) de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At Issuu, we empower creators to distribute, measure and monetize, and readers to easily find and share meaningful content.
We're looking for two Software Engineers to join our Platform team.We are the right company for you, if you
- want to work on a product that matters to a lot of people – We receive hundreds of visits per second and host over 50M+ documents,
- consider yourself one of the best at what you do and you're looking for equally talented colleagues,
- are self-driven and would never just want to take the next ticket,
- are curious and never stopped learning and exploring languages, technologies and solutions,
- seek an international culture where all voices matter when it comes to shaping the future of the product,
- want to work with colleagues who have a ‘here to help’ attitude, and absolutely want to help you succeed.
We believe you can help us succeed by
- delivering results that create value for internal clients, while we ensure a high-performance, high-availability, robust product that scale with our traffic (10.000++ requests/second) and data-heavy platforms (100++ terabytes),
- working across disciplines and take a holistic, end-to-end approach to software development,
- being at the forefront of development practices,
- working equally well creating back-end and front-end solutions that can run in production at the scale of our traffic,
- solving problems in many different areas, such as big data, applied machine learning, security, large-scale system design, distributed computing, microservices and so.
We are looking for someone who has
- a Master’s degree in CS or equivalent,
- at least a few years of professional experience,
- experience with functional programming (e.g. OCaml, Erlang),
- the ability to work on any system, from code running in the browser to big data analytics dealing with terabytes of data,
- experience with or interest in billing systems,
- excellent communications skills in English,
- the opportunity to obtain a valid EU work permit.
You will be joining our platform team that works on horizontals such as
- integration with CRM and marketing automation tools
- tracking, analysis and visualization of millions of daily events
- billing systems
- applied machine learning
- legal and compliance
- Can you say yes to most of these qualifications? If you want to build truly scalable systems and work on something that matters, it’s time to apply!
Other things you should know are
- we're working on Issuu’s Story Cloud both on web and mobile apps, machine learning for better understanding of our content, internal analytics and our famous reading experience to mention a few examples,
- our architecture is microservice-oriented using AMQP and Kafka, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis and much more,
- we deploy on every merge to master on AWS using a bunch of their services,
- we strive to be agile (who doesn’t?), but we're not religious about Scrum, Kanban or any other methodology.
Would you like to join?We're looking for the right person to join our team in Copenhagen and if it's you, don't hesitate to apply! In addition to the Engineering team, you'll find members of the Customer Success, Product, UX & Design, BI/Analytics and Management teams here.
We provide delicious catered lunches, regular outings and nice parties, but we also build arcade machines, design escape rooms, host video and craft beer evenings and have one of the slickest table tennis setups going around.
As an additional benefit, you can spend 20% of your time to improve what you think matters the most!
Dig deeperMost of our content creators are on a mission to change their world in some way. They are passionate and driven and we consider ourselves the same. Check some of them out:The avantgarde Italian kids fashion magazine: https://issuu.com/kidswearmagazineThe Danish outdoor garage start-up magazine: https://issuu.com/outsite.orgThe Polish/Irish photographer: https://issuu.com/thefix-analogue-magazineThe American Meteorite Exchange Inc. Magazine: https://issuu.com/meteorite-times
We encourage everyone to apply regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran or disability status.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: ISSUU ApS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København V; Código postal: 1656; Calle: Gasværksvej, Número: 16
- Sitio web: https://jobs.lever.co/issuu/f92178d5-0a6f-493c-aae9-e58348878b88
Identificador de la vacante:5199056.
Ver las 1,319 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Python developer. Dinamarca, 01 Oct. 2020.
- Senior Front End Developer. Dinamarca, 01 Oct. 2020.
- Software Engineer - Application Software. Dinamarca, 30 Sep. 2020.
- Network Architect. Dinamarca, 30 Sep. 2020.
- QA DevOps engineer. Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Front-end Developer. Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Full Stack Engineer (API). Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Front End Engineer with Angular 2+. Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.