Plant Control Engineer. Dinamarca
Vacante de Ingenieros electrónicos en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
DK, Aarhus N | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 11928
Are you a good communicator, who wants to work with tasks that have strategic impact for Vestas? Do you want to work with Plant Controls development with a high focus on control solutions and Grid code requirements in close collaboration with the rest of the business? We are looking for a new Power System Control Engineer to Plant Controls, who wants to support us solve one of the most important global issues of our time - ensuring a more sustainable future.
Plant & Hybrid Solutions > Electrical BoP & Hybrid > Plant Controls
Vestas Power Solutions is the cornerstone of Vestas. Through innovation, development, and continuous product improvement we develop the
products and technologies that reduce the cost of energy and bring the highest possible value to our customers and to Vestas. To put in short, Vestas Power Solutions is the cornerstone of Vestas - we are shaping the future of modern energy.
Plant Controls is a part of Vestas Power Solutions. In Plant Controls, we are bridging the needs and requirements from the Transmission Systems with the capabilities of our Hybrid Power Plants by developing advanced Power Plant Controls. You will be responsible designing grid connection solutions according to emergent grid code requirements and the ancillary services market. The solutions will mainly be implemented in the Vestas Power Plant Controller. The team in Denmark consist of 15 employees with high diversity in skillset, seniority and ethnicity. We live the Vestas values: Accountability, Collaboration, Simplicity and Passion, which form the backbone for our culture of striving for world class. Beside the team in Denmark, we collaborate very close with our departments in Porto and Chennai plus rest of the value chain in order to deliver effectively on projects.
Among others you will be working with these tasks:
- Designing new control features to ensure that the electrical performance of Vestas Wind Power Plants is on par or above traditional power plants (Grid code compliance)
- Creating and reviewing requirement specifications and design descriptions
- Design and implementation of control solutions for Hybrid Power Plant control by model based design using matlab/simulink
- Verification of plant level electrical performance by use of Hardware In the Loop test environment and site testing
- Testing the performance in simulation tools like Simulink and PSCAD as well as in the lab and on a wind power plant
- Writing and reviewing of requirement specifications, design descriptions, verification procedures and reports
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering probably within the controls, software or electrical area
- Minimum of 3 years' professional experience
- Good cultural understanding and international working experience
- You have the desire and the ability to understand and maintain overview of a wide range of advanced technical domains
- Good communication skills in English
Experience with the following qualifications would be desirable:
- Experience with real time control systems and software development
- Experience with test and verification of control applications in lab and on-site
- Working in product and software development
- Experienced in project execution in a matrix organisation
- Naturally lead, guide, advise and share knowledge with team and stakeholders
- Approach situations in a pragmatically manner
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management
- Enjoy delivering results through both others and yourself
- A strong networker and able to build, develop and maintain relationships in a global environment
- Collaborator and able to work well in a multi-cultural environment
- Process oriented and have a structured way to work
What we offer
We offer a challenging workplace with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment within the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We value initiative, responsibility, involvement and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
You will benefit from working at a high professional level and with a solid technical commitment in a very inspiring environment. You will be directly involved and develop core products and services, which are of utmost importance to our customers. Furthermore, you will get the chance to explore your leadership skills in an international setting.
Primary work location is Aarhus, Denmark.
This position requires approximately 10 days of travel a year.
For additional information on the position, please contact Manager of Plant Controls, Kenneth Bjørnsholm at +45 5226 1451.
Application deadline: 22nd of November 2020.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-N-Plant-Control-Engineer-8200/627489801/
Identificador de la vacante:5227799.
Ver las 171 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- AME DBS Injection Moulding Manager. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Project Manager. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Lead Plant Engineer. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Algorithm Development Engineer, Image Processing and Machine learning. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Engineer - Component and Pump Test Development. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Algorithm Development Engineer, Digital Imaging. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Power System Engineer. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2020.
- Signal & Power Integrity Engineer. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2020.