Ofertas de trabajo en Noruega (Møre og Romsdal) de Empleados de servicios de apoyo a la producción
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo : Empleados contables y encargados del registro de materiales : Empleados encargados del registro de materiales y de transportes : Empleados de servicios de apoyo a la producción.
Clerical support workers : Numerical and material recording clerks : Material-recording and transport clerks : Production clerks
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Primary role purpose:
Inmarsat is operating across 5 business units; Maritime, Enterprise, Global Government, and Aviation. We have a wide product portfolio across these, which require a robust and quality assured assessment to understand current and future requirement. This role will play a key role in maintaining the plans to fulfil all requirements for deliverables across all business units and the entire equipment portfolio.
Preparation of order proposals to meet known or forecast demands for equipment for installations, upgrades, or spares while assessing risks and inventory implications. This means processing of approx. requirements raised from approx. 150 roles in the organization and consolidate and process this in one plan.
A key role in ensure all requirements globally across all business units are properly scheduled and aligned.
Evaluating the impact of scheduled orders on the key drivers for Planning & Control and preparation of a response to satisfy them. Includes leading and integrating inputs of others, herein playing a key role in ensuring alignment and understanding of impact across the whole value chain. MRP recommendations is a key element in this.
Processing of adhoc requests escalated to planning team for mitigation and expediting of deliveries to meet urgent customer requirements.
Ensure alignment of all elements in the operational plan including sales requirements, scheduling and forecast inputs from the schedulers, project progress for deliveries in managed services
Assessment of the risk, inventory, capacity and financial implications of plans. Risk assessment to include the ability to implement the plan, acquire material and compress lead-time as required. Evaluation of potential mitigations to avoid unacceptable risks and prepare alternative solutions
Obtain and review external and internal capacities & capabilities to meet requirements and in case of misalignment take an active role in owning the mitigation solution to, within proper process and escalation paths, ensure a consolidated solution is reached including prioritisation of customer accounts, mitigations of resource availabilities, and other escalation/expediting actions taken.
Plan and manage stock across the supply chain ensuring specified levels are maintained and is used in the appropriate order and time frame while optimizing working capital. Herein taking a active role in analysing, reviewing and proactively taking actions to enhance
Support new product introduction activities with internal & external supply chain to mitigate risks and delivery issues
Manage and coordinate delivery issues, i.e. shortages, schedule conflicts and contribute to arrange recovery plans
Monitoring of metrics and performance data
Maintenance of planning data to enable cascade of demand throughout the supply chain
Contribute in development of tools and processes to support these activities
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum bachelor degree in supply chain or logistics, preferably MSc or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of planning & control or supply chain experience required
- Proficiency in MS office applications, and SAP or equivalent ERP systems required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in ERP scheduling and planning processes as well as financial implications of such
- Follow and issue verbal and written instructions and to direct the work of others to meet customer needs
- Handle a high degree of ambiguity in the inputs received and demonstrate the ability to consolidate and mitigate a common plan, herein processing a large volume of inputs and problem solving to get alignment
- Influence others actively to enable solutions and agreements to a consolidated plan
- Work well under pressure and juggle multiple and changing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Reliability and willingness to work extra hours to meet deadlines and support regions
- Ability to build strong internal relationships with other departments
- Ability and willingness to take initiative
- Strong and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
- Excellent communication skills
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Región: Møre og Romsdal.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: INMARSAT SOLUTIONS AS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:15041906000057.
Ver las 181 ofertas de trabajo de Personal de apoyo administrativo : Empleados contables y encargados del registro de materiales : Empleados encargados del registro de materiales y de transportes : Empleados de servicios de apoyo a la producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Seksjonsleder MDM/logistikk. Noruega, 13 Jul. 2019.
- Logistikkleder - Moelven Soknabruket AS. Noruega, 12 Jul. 2019.
- Er du Relokators nye logistikkoordinator?. Noruega, 11 Jul. 2019.
- Logistikkmedarbeider. Noruega, 04 Jul. 2019.
- Logistikk/prosjektmedarbeider. Noruega, 03 Jul. 2019.
- Vi søker en effektiv og strukturert logistikkmedarbeider i halvårsvikariat. Noruega, 03 Jul. 2019.
- Har du trucksertifikat og ledig i sommer?. Noruega, 29 Jun. 2019.
- Har du bakgrunn fra koordinering og ønsker en karriere innen shipping?. Noruega, 28 Jun. 2019.