Europeos.es : Inicio > Oferta de empleo en Dinamarca > Entrenadores, instructores y árbitros de actividades deportivas > Physical Inspirator At Voluntās Advisory (hourly Paid Position – Estimated 10-15 Hours Per Week)
Oferta de empleo en Dinamarca (Byen København) de Entrenadores, instructores y árbitros de actividades deportivas
Physical Inspirator At Voluntās Advisory (hourly Paid Position – Estimated 10-15 Hours Per Week)
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio de servicios jurídicos, sociales, culturales y afines : Entrenadores de deportes y aptitud física : Entrenadores, instructores y árbitros de actividades deportivas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for jura, samfundsvidenskab og kultur : Arbejde med sport og fitness : Træner-, instruktør- og dommerarbejde inden for sport
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Help us create, lead and adapt meaningful organizations, brands, and planet
Voluntās is a young, busy, and borderline chaotic advisory firm, but armed with a purpose-driven mentality (and a lot of hard work), we work together to make a meaningful impact on our beautiful world.
We continue to strengthen our business and are now looking for new colleagues in Voluntas Advisory. Based on our Copenhagen office, you will join a team of management consultants by profession, philosophers by heart. Rooted in humanistic capitalism, we work to grasp the core meaning of organizations to anchor it in leadership, culture, strategy, performance management, and brand – from building purpose and strategic narratives to measuring and operationalizing meaningfulness.
We also acknowledge that a human being does not only consist of a beautiful mind, but also a beautiful body and soul and that these continuously interact and are dependent upon each other.
As much as we want to bring Meaningfulness into people´s minds – we also want to emphasize the importance of being physical active and inspire to live a more meaningful life on a physical level. That is the reason we want to build the concept; Voluntas Meaningful Training and for this we need a Physical Inspirator to take charge of developing and executing the concept – both internally in Voluntas and externally in our engagements with our clients. All to bring a fundamental change to the way human potential is led and realized.
You are not to be an expert in management consultancy, but you are expected to be an expert in your field of physical training and motivation and to roll up your sleeves, inspire our clients and your colleagues, and approach your work with independence, structure, and creativity.
Initially, this position will be hourly paid, and working hours may differ from month to month depending on client workshops, etc. (It will not be a fulltime position). As the Voluntas Meaningful Training concept will grow, our aim and hope are to be able to make the position into a permanent staff member.
So, if you are motivated by creating an entirely new concept of Meaningful Training as a Physical Inspirator at Voluntas – then, please come work with us!
- You put honesty above compassion
- You put self-awareness above self-confidence
- You put facts above emotions
- You put humbleness and hard work above good intentions
- Previous experience as a personal trainer or other relevant roles. Boxing/martial arts training experience is a plus
- Previous experience in leading both individual and group training sessions
- Ability to guide and motivate clients in a visionary way
- Knowledge about how the human mind and body interact and how physical training plays into the development of individuals’ potential
- Excellent in adapting to different situations and personalities and customize the activities accordingly
- Inspiring and outgoing character, who can easily build a positive and trusting relationship with clients
- You get things done and can manage your own projects
- You can be trusted with stakeholder communications
- Excellent written and spoken English skills – Danish skills preferred but not required
- Available to work flexible hours and to travel abroad
- Develop a Voluntas concept on how physical activities can contribute to the development of human potential in alignment with Voluntas’ purpose
- Develop, plan and facilitate physical inspiration training sessions at client workshops
- Develop, plan and facilitate physical training for our employees (individually and in groups)
- Continuously be updated on new exercise techniques, trends, and science
About Voluntās (Latin: will, goal, purpose, meaning)
Voluntās was created in 2015 by philosopher and business executive Morten Albæk with a clear purpose: to fundamentally change how we lead and realize human potential. Since its creation, Voluntās has become one of the fastest-growing consultancies in Denmark, and now has offices in Copenhagen and Tunis, with the number of employees steadily growing to our current size of 35 beautiful human beings.
Management consultants by profession and philosophers by heart, we work with public actors, private enterprises, and investors from around the world in shaping strategies, business development, and policy with a meaningful impact.
We believe it significantly increases the quality of living while we know it sustainably accelerates the productivity and profitability of doing business. Through our two companies – Voluntās Advisory and Voluntās Policy Advisory – we pursue advisory and analytics that fundamentally change how human potential is led and realized.
How to apply
Interested candidates should do the following:
- Write a short story of who you are as a human being
- Tell us about your most inspiring project imaginable in Voluntas (not a current one) where a client can benefit from both our consultancy services but most importantly from an element of physical training
- Describe your three biggest weaknesses
Please visit www.voluntasgroup.com to apply for the position. Applications should be written in English. Selected candidates will be invited for interviews to discuss their self-awareness, interests, and experience. Deadline: September 9, 2020.
For any questions regarding the position, please reach out to Christina Blicher, PA to Morten Albæk on +45 30535979 or cblvoluntasgroup.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Tiempo parcial.
Empleador: Voluntas Group A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København K; Código postal: 1408; Calle: Wildersgade, Número: 10B
- Sitio web: https://voluntasgroup.com/physical-inspirator/
Identificador de la vacante:5198749.
Ver las 48 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio de servicios jurídicos, sociales, culturales y afines : Entrenadores de deportes y aptitud física : Entrenadores, instructores y árbitros de actividades deportivas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Diplom Sportlehrer, Sportwissenschaftler, Physiotherapeut (Physiotherapeut/in). Alemania, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Clubmanager INJOY (m/w/d) in Festanstellung (Geschäftsführer/in). Alemania, 19 Oct. 2020.
- Svømmeinstruktører. Noruega, 17 Oct. 2020.
- Skilehrer (m/w/d) (Skilehrer/in). Austria, 17 Oct. 2020.
- Skilehrer/in (Skilehrer/in). Austria, 17 Oct. 2020.
- Toiminnanjohtajan sijainen. Finlandia, 16 Oct. 2020.
- Crossfit instruktör sökes till Gympro i Göteborg. Suecia, 11 Oct. 2020.
- Skilehrer/in (Skilehrer/in). Austria, 10 Oct. 2020.