Performance Coach/Training Specialist. Vestjylland
Búsqueda en Vestjylland (Dinamarca) de Especialistas en métodos pedagógicos
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza : Otros profesionales de la enseñanza : Especialistas en métodos pedagógicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Undervisning og pædagogisk arbejde : Andet undervisnings- og pædagogisk arbejde : Forskning, udvikling og rådgivning inden for undervisningsmetoder
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Can you grow talents? If you’re looking for a challenge, we offer you the opportunity to develop your training and coaching skills in a dynamic and international environment.
JACK & JONES MONEY MAKERS
In JACK & JONES, we are committed to developing the best sales people in our business, and therefore, we have created our MONEY MAKER programme. JACK & JONES MONEY MAKERS is our 1-year international talent development programme, connecting people from all over Europe at our call center in our HQ in Brande. We are a team of 38 people, and in the course of the next year we will welcome 16 new talents, whom you will have a key role in coaching and motivating to enhance performance.
The environment is informal, positive and ambitious. We are more like a close-knit family – celebrating our successes and inspiring and supporting each other to achieve new targets. We further like to engage in social activities outside of work, and for this role, we are not only looking for a co-worker, but also a new member to our family!
Curious to learn more? Visit our Instagram for a glimpse of what working in our MONEY MAKER team is like.
A challenging and rewarding opportunity
As our Training Specialist, your primary responsibility will be growing our international talents in our 1-year MONEY MAKER programme, ensuring that they are equipped with the knowledge and skills to be successful and drive sales. You will educate and motivate the participants in collaboration with the manager, focusing on both professional and personal development.
More specifically, your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Training and growing future sales talents
- Day-to-day motivation and continuous follow-up with team members to ensure steady development
- Further developing our training tools to support the overall business goals
- Organisational administrative responsibility ensuring future growth of the programme.
- A few years of experience with coaching/training
- Experience with assessment tools
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience with sales is an advantage, but not a requirement.
Your drive and interpersonal skills will be key in this role, and consequently, we reckon that there are several backgrounds that could fit this job.
This role calls for a driven and positive Training Specialist, who can motivate and develop sales talents. Your energy and enthusiasm is contagious, and you lead by example. You are structured, and can juggle several tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are persistent in everything you do – both when it comes to succeeding with the people you train and delivering on your organisational and administrative responsibilities. Moreover, you are self-motivated, and eager to build and develop your own career through continuous learning. You take initiative, and work well independently, knowing that you have the full support of the team.
In short, if you are outgoing and positive and you enjoy socialising both at and outside work, you will fit right in with our company culture.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Manager Ciaran Kelly at +45 99 42 32 93. Otherwise, please send us your application and CV no later than 23 March 2020. We review applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the advertisement, when we have found the right candidate.
About JACK & JONES
JACK & JONES is quality fashion for young men. It sells through over a thousand JACK & JONES stores across 38 countries and thousands of wholesale partners around the world.
JACK & JONES came out of a love for denim. It was born in 1990 and jeans are still the core business. JACK & JONES works to enrich the heritage of authentic jeanswear by respecting the history, while pushing the craft on through innovative treatments and designs.
But there’s more to it than jeanswear. Today the brand covers the many facets of a man’s wardrobe. From his playful youth to his need for timeless silhouettes. Always keeping the quality fabrics and treatments in focus remaining one of the most competitively priced brands.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: BESTSELLER A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brande; Código postal: 7330; Calle: Fredskovvej, Número: 5
- Sitio web: https://about.bestseller.com/jobs/job-search/performance-coachtraining-specialist-164498
Identificador de la vacante:5121734.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Ørsta vgs - undervisningsstillingar. Noruega, 28 Feb. 2020.
- Undervisningsstilling. Noruega, 28 Feb. 2020.
- UČITELJ EDUKATOR - REHABILITATOR M/Ž. Croacia, 27 Feb. 2020.
- Moniteur / Monitrice (H/F). Francia, 27 Feb. 2020.
- STRUČNI SURADNIK DEFEKTOLOG - LOGOPED M/Ž. Croacia, 27 Feb. 2020.
- IKT-pedagog. Noruega, 26 Feb. 2020.
- Lærer. Noruega, 26 Feb. 2020.
- Formateur / Formatrice de Français Langue Étrangère - FLE - (H/F). Francia, 26 Feb. 2020.