Part Qualified Accountant. Irlanda
Ofertas de trabajo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Based from our head office in West Dublin on the Kildare border, we are currently looking to recruit part qualified accountants with previous practice experience to join our team on a full time basis.This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing and exciting firm.
Working closely with a senior team and Partner the role will involve:
Managing a portfolio of clients which will include the following:
Assisting with the preparation of financial statements for SME businesses
* Assisting with the preparation of audit and audit exempt files to monitoring review standard
* Bookkeeping & payroll
* Preparing Vat returns
* Assisting with company formations and new business tax registrations
* Preparing income tax and corporation tax returns
* Filing Companies Registration Office returns and assisting with company formations
* Management accounts
* Projections, loan applications & grant applications
The successful candidate must have at least two years practice experience with a regulated accounting firm and have a focus on developing a long-term career in Practice as well as obtaining their professional accreditation.
There is exam support and study leave package on offer as well as the opportunity to progress to do professional taxation exams.
Additionally, candidates should be commercially focused, interact well with people, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be capable of working on their own initiative and be able to work to tight deadlines.
Ideally candidates should have familiarity with the following:
- Relate accounts production
- Thesaurus payroll
- ROS offline
- Cloud accounting packages and receipt bank
- Microsoft word/excel/outlook
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Educación terciaria de ciclo corto.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: MALONE SECRETARIES LIMITED.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2152252.