Operations Program Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo
Demanda de Directores de políticas y planificación en Luxemburgo
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in der betrieblichen Verwaltung und in unternehmensbezogenen Dienstleistungen : Führungskräfte in Unternehmenspolitik und -planung
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
External Fulfilment (EF) supports retail by identifying alternative solutions to fulfil products that Amazon Fulfilment Centres cannot currently support due to technical or practical limitations. External Fulfilment works with retail teams to prioritise potential solutions and coordinates the integration with the third party logistic providers (3PLs) and manages the daily operations.
The Operations Program Manager will be responsible for both launch and improvement projects within the External Fulfilment Operations Excellence team. They interface with the Retail, Supply Chain and Transportation teams and External as well as Internal Fulfillment Operations partners. In this role, they are a direct actor of Amazon’s customer-centric policy.
Key Tasks/ Responsibilities:
· Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics for the Supply Chain / External Fulfillment (EF) Team and working as a bridge to technical project teams and Software Development Engineers
· Defining, standardizing, developing and maintaining the EU EF Performance and Business Review Reporting (all 3PL and Vendor Flex KPIs, Reports and Tools)
· Carrying out sensitivity analysis and creating a decision model for optimization of the existing 3PL capacity, considering all other business impacts
· Preparation of automated daily management reporting tools
· Contribute to contract negotiations and ramp-up of new external fulfillment 3PL partners through analysis of requirements and comparison of offers
· Project lead and support of process-improvements for business processes and technical solutions
· Creation and maintenance of the 3PL Operations Manual and the corresponding Standard Operation Procedures which are the basic guidelines for the 3PL processes
· Optimizing the Box Set-Up all over the EU 3PL network, reducing custom packing and concessions towards the customer
· Standard Work Trainer, developing material and conducting trainings across EU, including Management, Problem Solve and Escalation Routines, plus creating an overview on how to use tools especially for EF
· Supporting the launch of new nodes within the network (up to 4 per year) by streamlining processes and optimising them to new sites and partners and developing and delivering focussed training sessions for new partners
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to support operational issues during peak season (2 Months of the year)
· Experience in Supply Chain, Logistics and/or in any transferable project management
· Overall understanding of distribution supply chain, B2B communication (EDI/XML) as well as support function roles
· Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to face internal and external partners in an approachable, professional and mature manner as well as building strong professional relationships
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
· Strong data analysis skills - Ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
· Good computer literacy: SQL, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
· Business case decision-making, complex problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail
· Team player who can facilitate successful project work, operating to deadlines
· Fluent English is required. Good Level of other EMEA languages (mainly French/German/Italian/Spanish) will be a strong asset
· Valid Driving Licence within all EU Countries
· Candidates will ideally be degree qualified in a Science or Logistics based discipline or be a MBA graduate
· Practiced working knowledge of Lean techniques such as Kaizen or Six Sigma
· Technical expertise - Solution-driven approach to systems & processes
· Experience with analytical tools such as data warehouse tables; SQL / Visual Basic
· Language skills in other EMEA languages are a plus
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Experiencia: 4 años.
Con permiso de conducir: b.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon EU Sàrl.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_568893.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Chapter Manager H/F. Luxemburgo, 18 Jun. 2019.
- ITIL Process Expert - Change Management (m/f). Luxemburgo, 15 Jun. 2019.
- EMEA Talent Acquisition Change Manager (1 year fixed-term) (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Research Scientist in People Analytics (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Sr. Technical Program Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Team Leader - Amazon Vendor Services (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Program Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Transportation Procurement Principal (Inbound, special initiatives) m/f. Luxemburgo, 13 Jun. 2019.