Operational Excellence Engineer, Odense, Denmark. SYDDANMARK
Ofertas de trabajo de Ingenieros industriales y de producción en SYDDANMARK (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion.
Can you be leading UR’s Six Sigma program? Do you have expert knowledge in Six Sigma? Can you work strategically and operationally with Six Sigma? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and market-leading robotics company, where you will be shaping the future development of Universal Robots? Then you might be our new Operational Excellence Engineer
Universal Robots is the worldwide market leader in collaborative robots. Our robots have revolutionized the way people work – not by making jobs redundant, but by improving productivity and creating a safer work environment.
Universal Robots is looking for highly-skilled employees who are capable of meeting the challenges of developing ground-breaking robots and bringing these to the market. The company is in the process of building its global organization and a strong market position. To learn more about our groundbreaking products visit http://www.universal-robots.com. Universal Robots is part of Teradyne Inc.
Based in Odense, Denmark this newly established position will report to Production Technology Manager. Your main responsibilities are to drive UR’s Six Sigma program, facilitate and drive DMAIC projects as well as FPY% improvements in the production. The job encompasses a wide variety of activities requiring you can navigate with rapid shifts in priorities.
Responsibilities and tasks
As Operational Excellence Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Establishing a Six Sigma and DMAIC concept for the Universal Robots
- Implement, support and drive quality DMAIC processes
- Facilitate Six Sigma project managers in reaching their goals
- Drive strategic and smaller initiatives for quality improvements in the production
- Coordinate activities to improve FPY%
- Trouble shoot deviations and implement preventive actions
- Coordinate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding UR’s Six Sigma program
The job demands that the ideal candidate has experience with Six Sigma, is capable of teaching and training the organization in the DMAIC methodology. You must be passionate for and experienced in creating high quality, organized and repeatable results, where the processes are in focus.
Further to an engineering education (e.g. production- or mechanical engineer) you have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in a production company
- Documented experience in DMAIC project management
- Minimum certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- A thorough understanding of methodology and processes in the “quality toolbox”, e.g. Poka yoke, D/PFMEA, DMAIC, RCA etc.
- Experience with teaching and training in Six Sigma philosophy
- Structured and analytical work with e.g. DMAIC process
- Takes initiative, has a sense of urgency and can act as a change agent
- Extrovert and an out-going personality
- Can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Can speak and understand Danish on a basic level
This position calls for a highly structured person with the ability to manage and prioritize many tasks and take responsibility for them. In addition, personal robustness and perseverance are important personal characteristics. The right candidate collaborates and communicates well with various stakeholders e.g engineers and production workers. Credibility, integrity, process orientation and flexibility are important traits.
At Universal Robots, we ask a lot from our employees and in exchange we offer an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing company with t
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 16/01/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: UNIVERSAL ROBOTS A/S.
Contacto: Helena Nielsen
Ver las 295 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Pipeline Design Engineer. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2018.
Operational Excellence Engineer, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2018.
Ingeniør (M) el. Teknisk tegner. Mechanical Engineer (Solidworks). Dinamarca, 13 Ene. 2018.
Blade Specialist / Blade Engineer-170004RM. Dinamarca, 13 Ene. 2018.
Mechanical engineer for Technology Refinery Department. Dinamarca, 13 Ene. 2018.
Production Technology Manager. Dinamarca, 13 Ene. 2018.
Engineer for Mechanical Engineering Department. Dinamarca, 13 Ene. 2018.
Business Development Manager for Water Utility. Dinamarca, 08 Dic. 2017.