Online Marketing Specialist - Amazon Devices (m/f)
Oferta de empleo en Luxemburgo de Directores de ventas y comercialización
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in Vertrieb, Marketing und Entwicklung : Führungskräfte in Vertrieb und Marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
As the ideal candidate, in this role you will have the opportunity to develop marketing strategies to drive demand and new customer acquisition across multiple traffic channels. This person will work closely with the global Product Management and local Category and Marketing teams to build, implement and interpret marketing and merchandising programs that promote our lineup of Amazon Devices.
We are looking for someone to develop a healthy obsession with understanding our customers and providing services that meet their needs. This person must also enjoy being a creative contributor and thrive in working in a start-up environment.
You will initiate, plan and execute multiple, highly visible, and exciting merchandising activities including new product launches. At the same time you will work closely with the business and technical teams on many non-standard and unique business problems thanks to your creativity and your willingness to deliver actionable output.
This role requires excellent analytical and technical abilities. As the ideal candidate, you are a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, superb attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You strive to answer business/marketing questions, you operate with minimal supervision and you work well in a team environment.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
· Act as the voice of the customer in understanding their behavior and needs.
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing marketing and traffic metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
· Use click-stream and campaign data to make recommendations that will improve shopping experience.
· Plan, coordinate and execute innovative marketing and merchandising initiatives to drive traffic, revenue and conversion.
· Develop targeting strategies that will improve marketing and merchandising performance.
· Create an engaging site experience that makes shopping both easy and fun for customers while also meeting business goals.
· Write strong Amazon-approved campaign copy that is appealing to customers.
Amazon is a company of builders who bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to inventing on behalf of our customers. We're a company of pioneers. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
Working on the Amazon Devices team will be unlike any job you have had. In the EU, we ensure our global activity is localized for the local marketplaces by making the customer experience on our devices and our EU sites culturally relevant.
· Minimum 3 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
· A bachelor's degree is required
· Fluent English required
· Fluent Spanish or French or German or Italian or Dutch or British English required.
· Ability to pull data and use metrics to back up assumptions
· Excellent proficiency in Excel and data understanding
· Experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
· Significant experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
· Strong bias for action with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
· Impressive analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 3 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon EU Sàrl.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_572487.
Ver las 610 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Assistant(e) campagne fin d'année et des sympasthisant(es) (m/f). Luxemburgo, 21 Jul. 2019.
- Sales & Business Development Manager, Belgium (m/f). Luxemburgo, 21 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Product Manager, pan-EU Selection (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Sr. Product Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Sr. Product Manager - Tech (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Vendor Management - PES (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Product Specialist (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Gestionnaire Administration des Ventes adm914 (H/F). Luxemburgo, 13 Jul. 2019.