Oferta de Administradores de sistemas en SYDDANMARK (Dinamarca)
Network Service Owner
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Especialistas en bases de datos y en redes de computadores : Administradores de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Arbejde med databaser og netværk : Systemadministration.
In Maersk Oil we are developing new and exciting capabilities as part of building our future business. We are transforming the Infrastructure and Operations and Security organisation to the next level and the role will offer you an opportunity to apply your expertise and passion for technology & services in pursuit of this goal. You will join a high-performing and collaborative team with deep functional and specialized knowledge to contribute to the transformation journey of Maersk Oil Information Solutions (IS).
Your primary place of work is Maersk Oil Offices located in Esbjerg with occasional travel to other business units. This will give you an opportunity to interact with highly skilled stakeholders including global IS colleagues and specialized external vendors.
You will develop experience in the upstream oil industry and the supporting functions of a global organization. As a team we are committed to set you up for success and develop you on a personal and a professional level.
The role has responsibility for IT service delivery within the Unified Communications and Networking functional area with accountability for the management of relevant service providers and the overall quality of service. You will be responsible for availability and business continuity and will be required to work with both end users and vendors to maintain and improve the service. You will also be required to ensure compliance to IT service management process, procedures and standards.
In addition to the Service Management aspect of you role you may also participate in network strategy and design.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Vendor management and performance. You will be responsible for ensuring all contractual terms are met including management of associated costs within the UC & networking function.
- Availability and performance measurement and optimisation
- Responsible for directing and motivating support teams to deliver on overall goals and strategies
- Interface with the other functional areas such as Cloud and Compute and Workplace services where required
- Development and optimisation of standards and procedures where required.
The scope for the job shall include as a minimum
- Vendor management including service reviews and performance measurement.
- Change management including change reviews, approvals and local communication
- Liaising with customers in the event of outages, incidents and problems.
- Represent the Danish Business Unit organisation within the global network community, responsible for global projects when assigned and compliance with global standards
- Identify and Prioritise projects and tasks for the communications team in conjunction with the Head of Unified Communications
- Development and upkeep on standards and procedures in line with corporate direction and industry best practice.
- Assist in the development of departmental budget and planning process
- Design and review of the voice and video network and related infrastructure for both onshore and offshore environments
- Design and review of the data networks that are based on Cisco technologies for both onshore and offshore environments
- Sizing and commissioning of wide area networks links which include satellite communications to both onshore and offshore locations according to business requirements.
- Uses agreed project management techniques and process to deliver assigned initiative as applicable and agreed
- Works with other groups to help establish the standards of system architecture and system security In addition to the overall integration of systems required to deliver end user services
Who we are looking for
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 02/11/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: MÆRSK OLIE OG GAS A/S.
Contacto: Steffen Aamøe Gottfredsen
Ver las 155 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Especialistas en bases de datos y en redes de computadores : Administradores de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Database Administrator. Dinamarca, 08 Dic. 2017.
Problem Manager. Dinamarca, 08 Dic. 2017.
Incident Manager. Dinamarca, 08 Dic. 2017.
Incident Manager. Dinamarca, 23 Nov. 2017.
Experienced IT System Manager with strong quality mind-set. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2017.
Senior Systems Administrator. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2017.
Support Coordinator. Dinamarca, 16 Nov. 2017.
Technical Supporter - Join the Mono Support Team. Dinamarca, 15 Nov. 2017.