Empleo en Dinamarca de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
DK, Aarhus N | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 6396
Do you want to be part of a global network architect team with a dynamic and innovative market leader in the renewal energy sector? We are looking for a Network Architect to oversee the continued development of a long range of network and security services.
Global IT > User Productivity & Digital Foundation > Network & Connectivity
Global IT enable business units within Vestas Wind Systems A/S with digital services and offerings. With reference to the Group CIO, Global IT is responsible for everything from IT strategy, business engagement and requirements gathering to project implementations, infrastructure operations, service integrations and end user support.
Within Global IT, Network & Connectivity is the team responsible for designing, developing and orchestrating network infrastructure services as well as ensuring enhancements throughout the lifecycle of platforms and services. The team defines strategies, roadmaps, portfolios and budgets to facilitate the continued development and modernisation of the network infrastructure (WAN, LAN, WIFI, Security, overlay etc.). Network operations is outsourced to an external partner.
In Network & Connectivity we have an aspiration of providing seamless and secure global network services, even ahead of business needs. A highly reliable, secure and well-designed network infrastructure is key for this aspiration to come through. As a Network Architect in Network & Connectivity, you will bring your expert knowledge of networks, components and services into play in both working with high level platform strategies and road-maps, technical design and test of new implementations and the ongoing maturing and orchestration of existing platforms and services. This is a specialist position (technical leadership role in Vestas terminology) in a Global team. We are 4 different nationalities in 3 countries and yet we are a tightly knitted unit, committed to learn from and collaborate with each other.
Your main responsibility is to keep Vestas a market frontrunner by enabling the business with the best and most innovative network services to support the needs within all levels of the organisation. Centered around your architecture and IP Network expert capabilities and your innovative approach to Network Services as business enabler you are expected to:
- Maintain and develop existing Network Services; our hands and heads are often needed on our global sites
- Join business projects as a domain expert to develop, test and implement services to meet agreed business needs
- Bring your expert insight on developments, possibilities and roadmaps in your domain into roadmaps, designs and Network Services ensuring us being ahead of Business needs
- Engage in ongoing system maintenance; SW release guidelines, vulnerability audits, change audits, maintenance of standards and config templates etc.
In our 1-2-year roadmap we are introducing new security paradigms and technologies, SDN and overlay services, a new DC setup, e2e service performance monitoring as well as maintaining and upgrading our existing global Network. With offset in an expert level on Routing and Switching, your interest and qualifications will qualify you for a specialist role in Network Development and Orchestration.
As this is a specialist position, you are expected to both have expert knowledge and the ability to see potential services in relation to acknowledged or potential business needs. You probably have obtained your capabilities through:
- A bachelor or a master’s degree in IT, Engineering or a similar related education
- Cisco (network) certifications (CCNP, CCIE ea.) or similar
- A minimum of 5 years of engineering experience working with development and orchestration of large networks
- Basic network protocols as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN and IPSEC are your first language and OSI upper layer services are your favorite heritage
- Our global network is Cisco based and expert experience working with Cisco equipment such as ISR4xxx, C2960X, C4500X, ASR1009, C9x00, Nexus series etc. is expected, at both design and hands-on levels. All network services must be automated and monitored, and experience coding for Network Orchestration, automation and monitoring is very beneficial
- Besides we use components and services from a range of other top vendors in the network domain, and expertise with DNA center, SolarWinds, Nagios, NetScaler, Scrutinizer and Splunk are beneficial
- We work as a team, and as a team we'll succeed providing seamless and secure global network services, even ahead of business needs, hence, even though being proactive and independent, you are expected to be a corporate team-oriented person. You have a mature/senior attitude, both regarding your working habits, being reliable and systematic, and towards your colleagues asking for your expert consultancy
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to be part of the transformation of a global network infrastructure, where you will interact with (and visit) colleagues in Global IT, business units and outsourcing partners around the world. All in all, we offer a unique platform for your career development, while developing our Network Services.
The position is based in Aarhus, Denmark, but if you are located elsewhere and have the exact competences we need, please give it a shot anyhow. Working as a specialist in Global IT you'll most likely have some 20-25 travelling days a year.
Please apply as soon as possible - and no later than 5th November 2020. We will be having interviews continuously and we will hire when we have identified the right person. For additional information on the position, please contact Director Kenth Hvam at +45 2058 7718.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-N-Technical-Network-Architect-8200/571513301/
Identificador de la vacante:5227673.
Ver las 1,261 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior QA Automation Engineer. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Supply Chain Specialist. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Information Security Manager. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Business Process Architect, Digital Transformation. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Architect, Supply Chain and Planning. Dinamarca, 19 Nov. 2020.
- Solution Architect. Dinamarca, 19 Nov. 2020.
- Software Engineer – high level C# & .NET development. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2020.
- Full stack developer. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2020.