Mould Maintenance Manager. Dinamarca
Búsqueda de Directores de administración y servicios en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for anden forretningsservice og andre administrative funktioner
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you have solid people management skills, and are you driven in TPM and Basic Lean?
Grab this chance to work with both strategic and hands-on tasks as you secure world-class maintenance in an environment where your ideas are heard and can be put to good use.
Optimize mould maintenance and fight unscheduled downtime
Moulds are vital to the production of LEGO bricks, and the moulds in our factory in Billund work to their full capacity on a 24/7 basis. Maintenance is therefore an integral part of avoiding downtime and ensuring optimal reliability - and this is where you come in.
You will join our Mould Maintenance department, which is responsible for providing the Production and Planning divisions with the necessary support to ensure the best possible availability and functionality of our moulds. To achieve this, we cooperate closely not only with Production and Planning to understand needs and challenges, but also with Engineering to further improve the moulds.
As maintenance manager, you will lead projects to improve unplanned stops in our production. Simultaneously, you will take responsibility of managing and developing the Maintenance staff and other employees close to production to ensure an optimal workforce within mould maintenance.
Your tasks also include:
• Monitoring moulds and mould production processes to ensure adequate maintenance and mould resources
• Implement new processes and procedures according to our new Global Maintenance Strategy.
• Developing tactics to secure availability of moulds that meet production needs
• Further improving on production processes to secure that Health & Safety requirements are met
• Monitoring and following up on deadlines and budgets for the department
• Secure employee training and development to secure adequate competences
Delivering joy to customers worldwide
Your role is not just important for our production workers and machine technicians/maintainers. The result of your work extends all the way to the customers, as you are part of ensuring timely delivery of LEGO playsets to the builders of tomorrow – children and adults alike.
Are you driven by challenges and motivated to deliver quality?
With your collaborative skills and service-minded attitude, you are able to understand the needs of other departments. You are likewise creative and have a constant eye out for opportunities, and of course the leadership and communicative competencies to get others on board.
You also bring:
• 3+ years’ experience with people management within production an environment.
• A proven track record of delivering strong task solutions to ensure high-quality production or production maintenance.
• Solid knowledge of TPM and LEAN methods, preferably including 5S, Continuous improvement and Flow
• Solid communication and writing skills in Danish and English.
• Preferably, a relevant degree within leadership, production or operations management
Bringing it to life
“We put a lot of trust in our colleagues to take charge of optimizing our processes even further. So, this is a great chance for you to pitch in with your ideas and challenge how we do things,” says Søren Pedersen, Director of Mould Maintenance & Support.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/aboutus/careers/job/58535039
Identificador de la vacante:5227647.
Ver las 216 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Tourmedarbejder, som ELSKER børn søges. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2020.
- Project Manager for Business Support. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Senior Project Manager in Supply Chain. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Portfolio Project Manager. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Senior Quality Manager who seek for perfection and sustainability. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2020.
- Senior Scrum Master in Member Relations- Aarhus. Dinamarca, 15 Oct. 2020.
- Projektleder til renovering og nybyggeri. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2020.