Medical doctor - Occupational rehabilitation. Noruega
Oferta de trabajo en Noruega de Médicos especialistas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la salud : Médicos : Médicos especialistas.
Professionals : Health professionals : Medical doctors : Specialist medical practitioners
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Description of Company:
Rehabiliteringssenteret AiR is the biggest medical rehab center in Norway, within the field of Occupational rehabilitation. The clinic is a national specialist health institution, and it also includes a national center for research and knowledge within the professional field.
The institution is located in a mountainous area in Southern Norway. An area known for its beautiful surroundings, offering many outdoor opportunities. There are a wide range of hiking trails and peaks, and in this large skiing destination you can find excellent downhill courses and cross-country skiing opportunities. The area is also known for having old cultural traditions still being present.
The center is CARF accredited, recognized for its focus on continuous quality improvement and the satisfaction of persons served (www.carf.org ).
Number of employees: 85
Do you want to work in multidisciplinary teams, where
- collaboration and communication is more important than medical testing
- where team members work together to empower their patients to sustain work life participation
- where a holistic approach based on physical activity and principles from cognitive behavioral therapy is more important than mono-disciplinary perspectives
- activity in nature is used in parallel to indoor group- and individual sessions
- your skills as a medical doctor is an indispensable contribution to an interdisciplinary approach in occupational rehabilitation.
We offer excellent opportunities for the right person in a patient-oriented environment at a rehabilitation clinic in the Norwegian health care system.
The position is in an interdisciplinary team along with physiotherapist, sports pedagogue, work consultant and psychologist. The team cooperates in running a rehabilitation program with activities and interventions in groups of patients and giving individual consultations and guidance to patients. Our goal is to assist patients in their health recovery, aiming for return to work.
Many specialities and skills can be useful. The position demands good ability to communicate and cooperate tightly with team and patients on a daily basis.
The position is vacant and applications are accepted through summer and the beginning of autumn until employment is completed. Deadline for applications is planned to August 25th 2020.
The position demands skills in a Scandinavian language, both orally and written. A skills acquisition plan can be part of the application process.
The center will be helpful in finding suitable housing.
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Rehabiliteringssenteret AiR.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:24097737.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Spesialist i anestesiologi. Noruega, 05 Jun. 2020.
- For en av våre kunder i Midt-Norge søker vi en RADIOLOG. Noruega, 05 Jun. 2020.
- Sommervikar for Lege i spesialisering del 2 - kirurgi. Noruega, 04 Jun. 2020.
- Lege i spesialisering. Noruega, 04 Jun. 2020.
- Lege i spesialisering/LIS3. Noruega, 04 Jun. 2020.
- Lege i spesialisering innan endokrinologi. Noruega, 03 Jun. 2020.
- Seksjonsoverlege i endokrinologi, Medisinsk avdeling. Noruega, 03 Jun. 2020.