Demanda de Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización en Dinamarca
Marketing & Communications Assistant To Build Our New Velux Sub-brand – Vario By Velux
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for salg, marketing og PR : Arbejde inden for reklame og marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a rich marketing & communications toolbox knowledge? And would you like to be part of a young and inspiring team when building a new sub brand - Vario by VELUX?
Take this opportunity to help shape a global brand identity and follow through on the direction to see the results pay off in the markets – all for the new business unit within the VELUX Group - Vario by VELUX.Your challenges
You will be supporting the overall responsible for marketing in the new business unit. While this is a highly independent role, you will be supported by the energetic Vario team and the various departments and sales companies across the VELUX Group in order to succeed. Working hands-on with the entire marketing and communications toolbox, you will be accountable for:
- Supporting the development and implementation of a winning content marketing strategy
- Ensuring the quality of the brand and product communication
- Defining and utilizing the relevant social media channels to communicate appealing and relevant content
- Supporting the execution of campaigns and the development of PR material
- Continuously secure relevant online activities to drive relevant traffic
- Jumping on ad-hoc tasks and being proactive
- Tracking the outcomes of your activities
The new Vario by VELUX sub-brand has been launched in Great Britain and Ireland and will eventually be ripe for a further market roll-out. It is expected that you can work 20-25 hours a week out of the VELUX Head Office in Hørsholm. As you will be part of a global organisation, you can also expect to travel approx. 5-10 days a year.
As a person, you have a can-do attitude, an inexhaustible drive to take on new tasks and challenges, and an engagement level ensuring that you follow things through, all the way from idea to successful execution. You have a proven track record demonstrating strong results within the marketing field from former student employments. Preferably in a similar entrepreneurial setting. We imagine that you:
- Have experience with communications and are passionate and knowledgeable about
- Content marketing
- Social Media marketing
- PR activities
- Photoshop and InDesign knowledge are a plus
- Thrive in a small, energetic team, while being capable of reaching out to colleagues across our organisation
- Are business fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Succeed in being exposed to tasks and challenges of a holistic business nature
- Are number driven and understand the importance of data
Your opportunitiesYou will be the first student assistant joining the team. You get to work in a dedicated and driven team. You will be exposed to the full marketing and communications palette, while getting a chance to understand and support with other parts of the business. You will have the support from the marketing manager and the rest of the team, while stepping into a strong professional network in the VELUX Sales and Marketing organisation.
In short, we offer you a kick start in your career, with the excitement of participating in a young intrapreneurial start-up, where your learning curve will be steep, while becoming a member of the larger VELUX Group.
”Do you have passion for communication and online marketing, this is an ideal opportunity. We have just launched the Vario by VELUX sub-brand – now we need to effectively communicate the brand, the products and the benefits of these, to make it a success in unknown territory,” explains Carl Frederik Gierding, Business manager for Vario by VELUX.Application and contactIf you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Carl Frederik Gierding, responsible manager for the new initiative, by telephone +45 4516 7998 or mobile +45 2739 3553.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Work place: Hørsholm
For more information: Carl Frederik Gierding, by telephone +45 4516 7998
or mobile +45 2739 3553
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 10,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: VELUX A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Hørsholm; Código postal: 2970; Calle: Ådalsvej, Número: 99
- Sitio web: https://velux.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=9&id=4366
Identificador de la vacante:5023298.
Ver las 474 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- EXPRESSION DEVELOPER, Vera Moda. Dinamarca, 20 Sep. 2019.
- Head of Global Paid Marketing. Dinamarca, 18 Sep. 2019.
- Marketingassistent / Webskribent søges til webshop (studiejob / deltid). Dinamarca, 18 Sep. 2019.
- Digital Programmatic Specialist - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 11 Sep. 2019.
- Pay Per Click Marketeer. Dinamarca, 11 Sep. 2019.
- Analytics Strategist (Data Analyst) Maternity Cover. Dinamarca, 11 Sep. 2019.
- betterpeople A/S søger Public Relations Coordinator for LINDBERG. Dinamarca, 11 Sep. 2019.
- Commercial Innovation Manager - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 11 Sep. 2019.