Marketing Communication Manager with flair for science (4704)
Ofertas de empleo en Dinamarca (Nordsjælland) de Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for salg, marketing og PR : Arbejde inden for reklame og marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you a curious person always looking for a narrative? Can you write to format with catchy headlines and engaging text? Capture the call-to-action? If so, the natural colors division of the World’s Most Sustainable Company of 2019 could be looking for you.
The role offers a great opportunity to hone your content development skills. We’re looking for someone who is fearless about diving deep into the complex world of agronomy, food science and food regulations, and then can break the surface with an accurate headline that resonates with our target audience, delivering a great customer experience touchpoint. Most of our content is digital, and you’ll be working primarily with sales tools, websites, LinkedIn, emails, landing pages, brochures and collaterals.
You will be joining our small brand and marketing communications team where you will edit, co-write, create own content and campaigns to promote food colors in various industries around the world. As a member of our small team, you will also be a guiding light and a good example about applying our visual identity and interpreting our brand vision. Not only can you write, but your interpersonal communication skills must be tip top, as you’ll be collaborating with scientists, digital specialists, agencies and colleagues around the world.
To be considered for this role, you must speak and write English at a native level.
- Write, edit, and proofread high-quality content to maintain a consistent brand voice throughout all B2B marketing assets for multiple channels
- Familiar with, and can contribute to, SEO best practices, UX thinking and lead generation funneling
- Experience understanding and applying visual identity systems and content hierarchies to consistently create on-brand content and layout
- Ability to juggle multiple, diverse projects accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative work process and ability to work through feedback constructively
- Professional and dedicated by nature with a strong sense of quality
- Constructive, full of initiative, and thrive in a challenging environment with ambitious people
- Several years of experience from a similar position
- Speak and write English at a native level. A second language is a plus
- Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing, or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Fluency in Sharepoint & Microsoft's collaboration tools. Basic knowledge of Sitecore, SFDC and Pardot would be a plus.
- Strong project management skills, including project planning, coordination and stakeholder communication & accountability in an international organization
- You are self-disciplined, organized, and able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Stakeholder management experience from an international organization
The team and what we offer
You will be working in the Chr. Hansen Natural Colors division located in Hørsholm. We are one of the world’s largest suppliers of colors from natural sources to the Food & Beverage industry. We are about 30 colleagues in Commercial Development, where we work hard but also work together as a team.
We offer you a great place to work in a global organization, with the opportunity to be part of a team committed to support the business and to give our customers the best experience with our color products. We appreciate highly skilled employees and strive to make it an exciting and fun place to work.
For further questions, feel free to contact Wendy Walsh, Head of Marketing Communications at 45 45 24 89 04.
Please apply on-line. Here you can also enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is Nov 30, 2019, but please submit your cover letter and CV as soon as possible since we will be processing incoming applications continually.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Do you want to help improve food and health around the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while unfolding your career in a global setting. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization that is proud to encourage an inspiring work environment and a collaborative culture full of passion to make a difference.
Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and that mentality is still very present and valued today – as we look for new talent to strengthen our team. We are always looking for people who can take charge, come up with new ideas and form their own work practice and methods.
Engagement matters to us, therefore we offer a work environment where cooperation and respect are the top priorities.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: CHR HANSEN A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Hørsholm; Código postal: 2970; Calle: Bøge Alle, Número: 10
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=ChrHansen&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=da%5fDK&career_job_req_id=4704&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_
Identificador de la vacante:5072364.
Ver las 554 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- CRO Specialist. Dinamarca, 13 Dic. 2019.
- SEO Specialist. Dinamarca, 10 Dic. 2019.
- Adspilots nye e-mail Marketing Manager. Dinamarca, 10 Dic. 2019.
- Norway - Marketing & Sales Research - 1/2 Sales - Freelance/Hourly Pay - LIQUID Footwear. Dinamarca, 10 Dic. 2019.
- Lithuania - Marketing & Sales Research - 1/2 Sales - Freelance/Hourly Pay - Liquid Footwear. Dinamarca, 10 Dic. 2019.
- SkatePro seeks: Photo- & Videographer. Dinamarca, 06 Dic. 2019.
- SoMe assistent søges til Creme Fraiche. Dinamarca, 06 Dic. 2019.
- Sweden - Marketing & Sales Research - 1/2 Sales - Freelance/Hourly Pay - Liquid Footwear. Dinamarca, 06 Dic. 2019.