Marketing- and Project Coordinator. Københavns omegn
Trabajo de especialista en mercadotecnia en Københavns omegn (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas › Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas › Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización › especialista en mercadotecnia.
Traducción de la profesión: Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område › Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg › Arbejde inden for salg, marketing og PR › Arbejde inden for reklame og marketing.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Can you drive marketing projects forward while assessing and communicating results?
If you thrive on new challenges and can work structured and independently in a fast-paced environment and if you have the drive and ideas to innovate and transform the way we market and communicate continuing education, then perhaps you are our new colleague?
DTU Learn for Life is looking for a competent Marketing- and Project Coordinator to drive our marketing activities and coordinate the collaboration with DTU institutes. We are looking for a profile with project management experience, a talent for digital marketing, and strong communication and collaboration skills.
We are continuously expanding into new areas within the field of continuing education. To succeed in this position, you will need a startup mindset and an analytic approach to engaging in new projects, the ability to spot opportunities and the capacity to help us tie knowledge and market trends together with our product offering. You will contribute to essential tasks, such as CRM and CMS management, monitoring the current market for continuous education programs, analysing and enhancing our digital presence, and driving business growth through effective marketing campaigns.
You will be working with:
- Developing and planning go-to-market strategies
- Managing and coordinating marketing campaigns and analysing campaign performance
- Developing marketing materials for various platforms
- Creating inspiring and engaging content
- Updating and optimising online assets
- Customer contact, CRM and CMS maintenance
Our expectations of you
We expect that you have some experience in a similar role. You have worked independently and successfully with all marketing disciplines and have experience coordinating projects with many (international) partners and stakeholders. Most importantly, you are enthusiastic about taking on new tasks and acquainting yourself with new areas as DTU Learn for Life continuously engages in new projects.
- You have a degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or similar with 3-5 years of professional experience
- You are a marketing specialist with knowledge of all elements within digital marketing, as well as experience in planning and executing marketing activities.
- Project management experience is a requirement, and you should be comfortable in a position where you are responsible for coordinating and collaborating with several stakeholders
- You have solid analytical skills and a systematic approach to researching complex areas
- Creating and managing content is your force, and you have experience in tracking and measuring performance and collecting and analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- You should be able to range from a strategic to a tactical level daily, having a firm grasp of the different digital touchpoints, driving highly effective campaigns, enhancing user experience, and delivering on digital objectives.
- You are a team player, efficient and organised, with excellent writing and communication skills
- You excel in forming positive relationships with colleagues and external partners.
- Full professional proficiency in English and Danish
What we offer in return
We offer an interesting and challenging job in an international atmosphere with a focus on continuous education, science, technology and innovation.
You enter a dynamic environment, where ambitious people create results together. You will be part of a professional team with an informal tone, where we give high priority to the ongoing learning, and personal and professional development under flexible conditions.
Salary and terms of employment
The employment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union.
The place of work will be in DTU Lyngby Campus, Building 421, Kongens Lyngby.
Application and contact
Please submit your online application no later than 15 June 2022 (Danish time). Open the 'Apply online' link, fill out the form and attach your motivated application, CV, exam certificates and relevant attachments.
If you have further questions about the position, please contact Mariana Møller, Head of Sales and Marketing, majordtu.dk.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion and ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
DTU Learn for Life is Denmark's new powerhouse for continuing education, with research as a foundation and lifelong learning as building blocks. Technological developments drive the world's change and offer management programs and specialised continuing education based on technology and innovation. Our researchers are driven by passion and an experimental mindset and are driven by a determined mission to change the world through science. Therefore, our participants will experience the future solutions first-hand, both in theory and practice, where researchers of the international class educate employees, specialists, managers and directors across Danish companies to drive and succeed with changes in the companies. Read more here: https://lifelonglearning.dtu.dk/.
Technology for people
DTU develops technology for people. With our international elite research and study programmes, we are helping to create a better world and to solve the global challenges formulated in the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Hans Christian Ørsted founded DTU in 1829 with a clear vision to develop and create value using science and engineering to benefit society. That vision lives on today. DTU has 13,400 students and 5,800 employees. We work in an international atmosphere and have an inclusive, evolving, and informal working environment. DTU has campuses in all parts of Denmark and in Greenland, and we collaborate with the best universities around the world.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Kongens Lyngby; Código postal: 2800; Calle: Anker Engelunds Vej, Número: 101
- Sitio web: https://www.dtu.dk/om-dtu/job-og-karriere/ledige-stillinger/job?id=3a9860cc-a18b-4ad0-a6b0-b1c3883541a9
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 02 de Junio de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:5612992.
Ver las 89 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas › Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas › Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización › especialista en mercadotecnia ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- . Dinamarca, 12 Ago. 2022.
- Er du vores nye Customer Network Coordinator i REKOM, Aarhus?. Dinamarca, 29 Jul. 2022.
- ET JOB FOR DIG DER ER VILD MED SOCIALE MEDIER!. Dinamarca, 28 Jul. 2022.
- Digital Media Specialist - Ecommerce (Copenhagen - Full time). Dinamarca, 12 Jul. 2022.
- Markedsanalytiker og Data Insight-medarbejder søges. Dinamarca, 07 Jul. 2022.
- Marketing Coordinator for Microsoft (Norwegian speaking). Dinamarca, 01 Jul. 2022.
- Produktopretter med bilviden søges til Schmiedmann Odense. Dinamarca, 03 Jun. 2022.
- Marketing Manager at Innoflow ApS. Dinamarca, 03 Jun. 2022.