Market Analyst, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca
Vacantes en Dinamarca de Oficiales de préstamos y créditos
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde med finans, regnskab og matematik : Arbejde med kredit- og långivning
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We have changed the ground rules in automation – and it is being noticed
We are empowering people at Universal Robots. By introducing our innovative cobots to manufacturing environments around the world, we have helped raise the bar for productivity while freeing up operators from repetitive manual work. Join us, as a Market Analyst, and you can be a part of it.
Market Analyst, Odense Denmark
Can you provide an overview and useful basis for decision making in a rapidly changing industry? Universal Robots wants to strengthen its research, insights, and analysts function by adding a Market Analyst, to scale and manage market and competitive analytics World Wide.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for an exceptional analyst professional. Data is playing a key role in the future success of Universal Robots, and the requirements are high. Expectations are that data must support the business even more.
As a Market Analyst, you will be part of the marketing team with report to the Director of Global Marketing. You will build knowledge as an industry expert and develop insight into the technological aspects, market development, political trends, and an overview of competitor insights.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Develop presentation material, summary tables, analytical tables etc.
- Create a perspective on the market potential in terms of sectors and regions/countries including top use cases.
- Review existing analyst reports and create a synthesized view of findings in terms of growth drivers, market size and growth potential (e.g., weighted average)
- Form a coherent taxonomy and UR market position today
- Make projections towards 2021 to estimate growth and size across markets, verticals and application
- Prioritize where UR want to play and where to invest to bridge the 2021 USD 1 billion ambition
- Compile and analyze statistical data
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Conduct customer research to better understand our customer’s pains and gains and customer journeys.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
- You have a master degree preferred in, for example, economy.
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant experience with a proven track record in writing exceptional, value adding research preferably from a similar position in a leading international company, research agency, the financial sector, consulting company, trade association or interest group.
- You are a person with the ability to immerse yourself in complex analysis tasks and at the same time you are outgoing and strong at building network in the industry.
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with strong systems thinking capabilities.
- Excellent research capabilities, both in primary and secondary methodologies. Excellent skills in structuring and modeling data.
- Can provide data for both functional areas as leadership team as well as interpreters and take data to-the-next-level with its recommendations, etc.
- Able to find the right balance between serious analysis and useful business relevant basis for decision.
- Are commercially minded and thrive in a developing organization.
- Able to both contemplation as to move on an overall level when it comes to focus.
- Self-starter with a high, capable of working with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Robust person with the ability to handle deadlines and excessive workload.
- Structured with attention to detail is imperative as well as the capability to cope with ambiguous data sets.
- Good business communication skills – oral and written.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: UNIVERSAL ROBOTS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Odense S; Código postal: 5260; Calle: Energivej, Número: 25
- Sitio web: https://www.universal-robots.com/career/available-jobs/
Identificador de la vacante:4894067.
Ver las 151 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Market Analyst, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2018.
- Application Manager, Group Financial Crime Prevention. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- Pre-Sales Engineer / Commercial Analyst. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- Commercial Team Lead. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst to drive planning and analysis. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Commercial Analyst to optimise wind farm business cases. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Payroll Supporter. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- IS Lead Finace Consultant. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2018.