Manufacturing Scientist for Process Science. Dinamarca
Ofertas de trabajo de Ingenieros industriales y de producción en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Scientist who can provide engineering and scientific leadership to support clinical and/or commercial processes in the area of protein purification operations.
The Purification team is part of the Process Sciences department which provides scientific leadership to support clinical and commercial processes. Process Sciences operates in areas of cell culture and protein purification operations, and act as leads on technology transfer teams and investigation teams. The department continuously strives to identify opportunities to improve systems and practices, and provides direction to the manufacturing group as well as technical development teams. The purification team exists of 12 dedicated and enthusiastic professionals . We have high trust in each other and the work performed.
Your task will be to:
- Lead and support technology transfer teams, in part by managing execution of laboratory experiments and guiding implementation of process parameters or controls for manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical risk assessments for new manufacturing processes.
- Develop project plans, timelines and communication forums to ensure a smooth tech transfer.
- Provide comprehensive written Manufacturing reports summarizing investigations, studies and projects.
- Lead technical investigation teams and ensure timely completion and communications.
- Provide interpretation of manufacturing data, analyze laboratory- or manufacturing data to solve manufacturing problems.
- Set up analysis of manufacturing process performance and reporting to manufacturing management.
- Coordinate, plan and support manufacturing process validation runs.
- Training of manufacturing staff and members of the manufacturing sciences group on new procedures and cGMP systems and practices.
You have preferably several years of relevant experience, depending on educational background (Bachelor, Master or Ph.D.), in a bio-pharmaceutical or related field. You have a broad background in protein purification and biologics manufacturing as well as the capability of being able to absorb and utilize new knowledge quickly. You have experience with technology transfers, root cause investigations and data analysis. You naturally take leadership for projects and will ensure project team understanding of tasks, timely completion and follow up.
You have an analytical mindset and good problem solving skills. You have a positive can-do attitude and you are proactive with good organizational skills. You are self-motivating and capable of working with a high degree of independency.
You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible and no later than 1st of November 2020. For more information on the role, please contact Recruitment Manager Eva Op De Beeck, +45 72210860.
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is an industry-leading biologics Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with locations in Teesside, UK, RTP, North Carolina, College Station, Texas and Hillerød, Denmark. FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies has over thirty years of experience in the development and manufacturing of recombinant proteins, vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, among other large molecules, viral products and medical countermeasures expressed in a wide array of microbial, mammalian, and host/virus systems.
Our manufacturing site in Hillerød, Denmark, brings together a complete range of expertise, capabilities and technologies to manufacture advanced biologics. Our large scale manufacturing facility has a capacity of 120,000 liters to reliably manufacture biologics for late phase and commercial use. The facility for medical device assembly, labeling and packaging manufactures advanced delivery systems and ensures required labeling and secure packaging of the therapies for patients worldwide. The site also houses quality control laboratories, warehouses, and a number of organizations, supporting the manufacturing activities: process science, supply chain management, engineering and quality assurance. On June 9, 2020 FUJIFILM Corporation has announced the investment of approx. 6 billion Danish kroner into the site to double the manufacturing capacity, to add a fill finish capacity and to enhance the assembly, label and pack services on site. The investment is expected to create approx. 300 new jobs.
At FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, you will gain hands-on experience in an industry-leading biologics contract development and manufacturing organization. You will work with highly-skilled and experienced professionals of different nationalities and backgrounds, engaging in challenging work by delivering solutions for the biopharmaceutical industry. We aim to foster a collaborative, innovative, diverse and rewarding environment, where it is possible to develop and learn. We pursue our fullest potential as individual contributors and team members. As part of our team, everyone is a valuable contributor in the advancement of tomorrow’s medicine. We take pride in enriching our communities, caring for our environment, and cultivating a world of opportunity for future generations.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies Holdings Denmark ApS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Hillerød; Código postal: 3400; Calle: Biogen Idec Alle, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://fujifilmdiosynth.com/career/manufacturing-scientist-for-process-science/
Identificador de la vacante:5226807.
Ver las 257 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Mechanical or Structural Engineer for Offshore Equipment. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Overhaul Engineer - Minor Components. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Technology Manager Specialist - CNC. Dinamarca, 21 Oct. 2020.
- Senior Loads Engineer. Dinamarca, 21 Oct. 2020.
- Processing Equipment Specialist. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2020.
- Mould Manufacturer Manager. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2020.
- Tech Lead Process Equipment. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2020.