Manager, Shopper & Omnichannel Activation. Dinamarca
Búsqueda en Dinamarca de Directores de ventas y comercialización
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af forretnings- og udviklingsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af salg og marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Manager, Shopper & Omnichannel Activation
Are you passionate about leveraging shopping knowledge to enhance retail experiences around the globe? Join us to drive local and global shopper occasions and collaborations across regions - and help bring the LEGO® brand to life.
Support the development of our global shopping occasion toolboxes
You will join the Shopper & Omnichannel Activation team within LEGO Market & Commercial Development (MCD). We are a global team, who set shopper direction and create toolkits for the LEGO brands in all retail channels.
As a senior manager, you will provide leadership and guidance to cross-functional teams in the development of omnichannel concepts and strategies. With a regional focus, you will support the planning, implementation and coordination for shopping occasions across online/offline channels. Doing so, you will act as a connector across the region to drive shopper activation in priority markets while ensuring a cohesive global outlook - and you will:
- Support the development of global shopping occasion toolboxes - including goals, objectives, KPIs and strategies as part of business planning (ICP)
- Leverage data and insight from multiple sources to make data-driven changes and improvements in overall programmes and processes
- Drive and monitor the success of campaigns over time and continuously improve activation
- Conduct regular competitive analysis of direct competitors and relevant non-competitors around large shopper occasions
- Embed omnichannel capabilities into Sales, Customer Development and regional Marketing teams through formalised training programmes and joint business planning
- Disseminate frequent and thorough communication of all global initiatives, benchmarking, processes, trends and scalable solutions to local markets
You can expect this role to take you travelling 30+ days locally as well as globally to attend meetings.
Join our collaborative community
The LEGO Group is an international family-owned business, and collaboration shapes everything we do. A supportive network is a key part of our culture - and it is critical to this role. You will act as a role model, sharing your knowledge with Marketing, Sales and external vendors to make sure we continue to bring the LEGO Group brand to life in the most efficient, cost-effective ways.
Comprehensive understanding of the omnichannel ecosystem
To succeed in this position, you are a strong influencer who excels at stakeholder management and enjoys collaborating across cultures and functions. You have a flair for commercial thinking and a passion for driving profitable growth. This is underlined by your openness to continually drive productive change and your ability to apply an “outside-in” lens to see the big picture - and consequently think ahead to define new approaches and tackle future challenges. Moreover, you:
- Have 2+ years of experience from shopper roles or other marketing disciplines - ideally from a premium consumer brand or omnichannel/marketing agency
- Have a bachelor’s degree within business or marketing
- Have excellent analytical skills, a passion for data metrics and the ability to turn analysis into the creation and execution of actionable omni-shopping programmes and occasional campaigns
- Have the ability to work both strategically and technically, and you have proven experience developing integrated omni-shopping executions from strategy through to execution
- Speak and write English fluently - and knowledge of another European or Asian language will be considered an advantage
Bringing it to life
“Working at LEGO has been an amazing time so far. From the work culture to the people. It´s an encouraging environment to thrive and develop in. So many wonderful opportunities here, it just keeps coming!” says Shelley Watson.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Shelley Watson on +44 7919696342.
We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-us/careers/jobdescription/manager--shopper---omnichannel-activation/56260668
Identificador de la vacante:4892799.
Ver las 571 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Manager, Shopper & Omnichannel Activation. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2018.
- Division Sales Manager Region West - HOMME. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Global Sales Director, HPP (m/f). Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- SaaS Product Marketing Director. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Sales Director for Gaming, North America. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Global Sales Director, HPP (m/f). Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2018.
- Marketing Project Manager. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2018.
- Salgs leder med overblik, struktur og ambitioner søges. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2018.