Manager Project Management & Documentation. NORDJYLLAND
Trabajos en Dinamarca (NORDJYLLAND) de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
International oriented profile
Alfa Laval has recently established a new organization structure and is looking for a strong and dynamic leader. You are going to play an essential role in creating an efficient department and to ensure synergies are identified and implemented in the department and are adopted in sales companies in China, Korea and Japan.
Lead and develop the department
You will be responsible for managing and developing a department of approx. 15 employees, consisting of project managers and documentation staff and you will be managing relationships across a matrix- and relationship-oriented organization. In addition, you will be changing the culture for employees and managers, to optimize productivity and increase business efficiency.
Your primary tasks are:
- Deliver great project management of orders coming from sales offices in Denmark, China, Korea and Japan
- Lead and develop project management teams to comply with schedules, budgets and scope of delivery
- Ensure custom solutions are treated as additional sales opportunities
- Optimize project management initiatives and ensure adoption in the sales companies in China, Korea and Japan
- Identify and implement initiatives to streamline production and maintenance of documentation
- Identify and implement synergies and improve communication with the sales companies in China, Korea and Japan
- Evaluate customer specific documentation in terms of customer, legal and Alfa Laval's requirements
- Be able to reduce the time spent on documentation
To be successful in the job, projects needs to be managed commercially to increase margins and you need to communicate and collaborate with sales and other managers providing resources to the projects. You have a great overview of projects including stakeholder management and are used to KPIs and management reporting. You know how to increase efficiency, maintain or improve margins, and implement a commercial mindset with the project managers.
Strong people manager who can follow up on defined and delegated tasks
You have a technical background; however, your education is not essential. You are expected to have relevant professional experience from a major international manufacturing company. You have worked as Project Manager and have leadership experience. It is required that you can communicate fluently in English.
As a person you are a strong people manager who can define tasks and efficiently follow up. You enjoy working with skilled people and understand to convert market trends to technical opportunities. You are inspired by an international business atmosphere, and you enjoy working with different types of customers and with the opportunities and challenges involved in a continuous effort to develop, improve, and optimize your organization. You are goal oriented and great at building strong relationships and you understand how to adapt and take control when needed. You have a high energy level and are able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
Your communication is directly, and you have a high level of self-confidence. You take pragmatic decisions as you have a great overview with the ability to dig into the details when needed.
A rare opportunity for a strong and executing leader
We offer a great opportunity to influence your working day as well as playing an essential role in shaping the future of Alfa Laval. Furthermore, we offer:
An opportunity to become a part of a global company with sustainable growth opportunities and an action-oriented and straightforward culture
To become part of a unified company that are proud of their brand and workplace
The opportunity to make a difference by improving the working conditions for the people contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation
Great opportunity for personal development
We process applications on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: ALFA LAVAL AALBORG A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aalborg; Código postal: 9000; Calle: Gasværksvej, Número: 21
- Sitio web: https://alfalaval.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/da-DK/Alfa_Laval_jobs/job/Aalborg/Manager-Project-Management---Documentation_JR0000538
Identificador de la vacante:5085875.
Ver las 318 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Concept Group Owner for Service Execution – offshore wind farm operational design and concepts. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Senior Technical Project Manager for offshore wind farm operational design and concepts. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Global Product Line Manager, Upgrades and Sustainabilty solutions. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.
- Senior CAPEX Project Manager - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.
- Analyst for people analytics. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.
- Business Analyst responsible for handling key decisions related to our offshore wind portfolio. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.
- Financial Analyst for investment analysis of offshore wind projects. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.