Legal Counsel, Company Law. HOVEDSTADEN. Dinamarca
Oferta de Profesionales en derecho en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Profesionales en derecho : Profesionales en derecho no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for jura, samfundsvidenskab og kultur : Juridisk arbejde : Andet juridisk arbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Maersk Drilling is seeking an experienced Legal Counsel to handle ongoing administration of the Maersk Drilling group of companies (approx. 60 entities in Denmark and abroad) and ensure adherence to strong corporate governance principles. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic company where you will get close to the business and have the opportunity to make a real impact.
As Legal Counsel at Maersk Drilling you will work closely with the business to achieve our ambitious goals and will be offered a rare opportunity to gain insight in a very international business and to participate in challenging international legal work with exposure to senior management. You will be offered a competitive salary package based on your experience. The position is based on local terms and conditions. Maersk Drilling has its corporate head office in Lyngby, Denmark, and you will be part of a legal department with 14 highly specialized lawyers and professionals who support Maersk Drilling. You will be part of a truly international company with a strong focus on diversity and employees from around the world. Our strong talent focus, mindset, and culture goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: All employees are valued and treated with respect at all times, and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance.
You will be responsible for providing corporate legal advice, corporate administration, and corporate governance support to Maersk Drilling.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Ensuring adherence to strong corporate governance principles throughout the organization;
- Managing the ongoing administration of approximately 60 Maersk Drilling companies;
- Overseeing the preparation and handling of corporate documents and filings;
- Coordinating with the headquarter and local shorebases accounting functions in connection with the presentation of annual reports;
- Registering corporate decisions in local business registers; and
- Liaising with external lawyers in Denmark and abroad to secure necessary counsel regarding corporate matters.
Who we are looking for
You are a commercially-minded and qualified lawyer with at least 2 years work experience at a law firm, an international corporation, or a governmental institution. You have the relevant educational background (Cand.merc.jur., cand.jur., J.D., or equivalent).
You have demonstrated knowledge of and experience with company law and corporate governance in Denmark and, ideally, other jurisdictions, including common law jurisdictions.
As a person you are:
- A high performer that thrives in a challenging, dynamic, and often unpredictable business environment;
- Analytical and good at focusing on what is important even when faced with complex issues;
- Able to handle and prioritize many tasks at the same time;
- Able to support multiple high-level stakeholders, including board members;
- Self-driven and willing to take individual responsibility for your work;
- Able to speak, read and write Danish and English fluently; and
- Able to travel approximately 30 days a year
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, and we will close the ad once we have hired our new member. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 13/03/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: 22756214 3805
Empresa: A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S (Maersk Drilling).
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 178 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Profesionales en derecho : Profesionales en derecho no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Data Protection Responsible for Nets. Dinamarca, 17 Mar. 2018.
- Legal Counsel, Company Law. Dinamarca, 13 Mar. 2018.
- LEGAL ASSISTANT. Dinamarca, 08 Mar. 2018.
- Corporate Counsel for Corporate Legal. Dinamarca, 01 Mar. 2018.
- IT Auditor in Group Internal Audit. Dinamarca, 18 Feb. 2018.
- Senior Legal Counsel, Company Law. Dinamarca, 08 Feb. 2018.
- Legal Counsel. Dinamarca, 28 Ene. 2018.
- Head of Commercial Law, Attorney at law- DK. Dinamarca, 27 Ene. 2018.