Demanda de Abogados en Luxemburgo
Legal Corporate Counsel (m/f)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Profesionales en derecho : Abogados.
Akademische Berufe : Juristen, Sozialwissenschaftler und Kulturberufe : Juristen : Anwälte
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Amazon is a leader in global e-commerce. Our innovative technologies change the way people find, discover and buy products and services. Lawyers at Amazon are trusted members of the business. Our work is intellectually challenging, exciting and fast-paced. Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business. Like everyone at Amazon, we are passionate about our customers.
Amazon is looking for a talented Corporate Counsel to support our rapidly growing EU Private Brands business. As Corporate Counsel, you will serve as the primary lawyer responsible for advising the business on a broad range of commercial and regulatory matters and structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial transactions. You will work directly with business teams, providing day-to-day advice, serving as lead counsel on new strategic deals, innovative programmes and business models, working closely with product compliance teams, resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries.
The position is based at our European headquarters in Luxembourg. Some travel may be required.
· Outstanding academic qualification.
· Over 5 years post-qualification legal experience at a law firm and/or a successful transactional background, including extensive commercial and/or retail experience.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to act as a business partner to senior management.
· Ability to prioritise in a fast-moving environment.
· Excellent English, both spoken and written.
· Team player who can effectively and efficiently collaborate and build relationships with attorneys and business clients at all levels throughout the organization.
· Good degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness but also desire to be challenged and think outside the box.
· Good business judgment, especially in ambiguous situations.
· The ability to deal with ambiguity, to work well with all levels of employees and management, and have an obsession for satisfying customers.
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Nivel educativo: Máster o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 5 años.
Empleador: Amazon Europe Core S.à r.l..
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_610149.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Group Head of Regulatory and Tax Client Services. Luxemburgo, 26 Feb. 2021.
- Consultant TVA (m/f). Luxemburgo, 17 Feb. 2021.
- (Associate) Banking and Finance Lawyer. Luxemburgo, 14 Feb. 2021.
- Jungen Anwalt für Gesellschaftsrecht und Unternehmensfinanzierungsrecht (m/f). Luxemburgo, 12 Feb. 2021.
- Legal Corporate Counsel (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 Feb. 2021.
- Corporate Counsel, Real Estate (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 Feb. 2021.
- (Associate) Banking and Finance Lawyer. Luxemburgo, 06 Feb. 2021.
- Senior-level Private Funds Lawyer (m/f). Luxemburgo, 06 Feb. 2021.