Lead Software Engineer. Dinamarca
Ofertas de trabajo de Analistas de sistemas en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Maersk is set to be the global integrated logistics carrier of choice. A large part of that responsibility comes to the supply chain management platform. Although supply chain is traditionally an asset heavy business; a new wave of digital innovation has meant that assets alone are no longer differentiators.
Customers are asking for more visibility and deeper integration with their supply chain capabilities. The capabilities we offer is what is really going to make us stand apart. Maersk’s supply chain platform team is on an ambitious journey to build truly world class supply chain management capabilities which provide our global client list the flexibility they seek.
Given the size and scale of our operations this team will have the responsibility to
• Build new and enhance existing supply chain management capabilities
• Simplify our portfolio technology stack by untangling dependencies
• Evolving architecture by removing excessive component responsibilities
• Bake in stability & resilience features
• Gracefully retire legacy applications
This is an extremely exciting time to join a growing and dynamic team that solves some of the toughest problems in the industry and builds the future of trade & logistics.
Maersk’s Technology organisation offers a unique opportunity to impact global trade via the largest container shipping company in the world. In our Copenhagen office, we are a growing team of more than 30 nationalities. We focus on our people and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterised by change and continuous progress.
• We operate in a fast-paced environment utilizing modern technologies and bias toward action.
• We value customer outcomes and are passionate about using technology to solve problems.
• We are a diverse team with colleagues from different backgrounds and cultures
• We offer the freedom, and responsibility, to shape the setup and the processes we use in our community
• We support continuous learning, including through conferences, workshops and meetups.
• Work within engineering teams and contribute in delivering quality products on time and continuously retire technical debt
• Technically analyze business requirements and be able to convert them into software solutions.
• Work on complete end to end software development/implementation with adequate unit testing and monitoring.
• Able to troubleshoot technical challenges in software designs and any production incidents that may arise for delivered business solutions.
• Follow DevOps and be able to make any configuration changes to support necessary deployments for business deliverables.
• Participates in building, supporting and operating software in a DevOps model
• Making more productive, effective and efficient business deliverables possible by working closely and in collaboration with the team.
• Coach team members to be more productive, effective and efficient by showing the way
We are looking for
• Many years of experience with development of successful products in the industry.
• Expertise in at least one compiled programming language (Java, Scala, C#, rust, go, haskell, etc) and its development ecosystem (compilers, build tools, testing, logging, debugging, monitoring tools, libraries, etc).
• Expertise in portable POSIX shell scripting (bash, GNU coreutils).
• Good familiarity with web server applications, web protocols, authentication, authorisation.
• Experience with designing microservice architectures, APIs (REST, other), scaling web sites, performance tuning.
• Familiarity with building customer-facing UIs (not a frontend developer role).
• Strong focus on iterative, short step delivery.
• Experience with designing, building, and monitoring cloud-based architectures, deployment to major cloud provider services (AWS, GC, ideally at least basic familiarity with Azure).
• Proven algorithmic problem solving skills.
• Good social skills, ability to successfully collaborate with people of different personalities and ways of working.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: MAERSK A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København K; Código postal: 1263; Calle: Esplanaden, Número: 50
- Sitio web: https://jobsearch.maersk.com/jobposting/index.html?id=MA-251286
Identificador de la vacante:5249727.
Ver las 1,418 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- .NET Lead Architect med potentiale til at blive CTO hos effectmanager. Dinamarca, 25 Feb. 2021.
- Technical Support Specialist with fluency in German (m/f/d) (Anwendungsberater/in). Dinamarca, 20 Feb. 2021.
- Lead Software Engineer – develop power converters for wind turbines. Dinamarca, 09 Feb. 2021.
- Solution Architect. Dinamarca, 03 Feb. 2021.
- Product Specialist with strong clinical and technical insight. Dinamarca, 09 Ene. 2021.
- IT Project Manager. Dinamarca, 09 Ene. 2021.
- BIM applikationskonsulent/manager. Dinamarca, 31 Dic. 2020.
- Technical Architect eller Senior Tech Lead søges.. Dinamarca, 29 Dic. 2020.