Oferta de empleo en Dinamarca de Ingenieros electrónicos
Lead Engineer Reliability
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
DK, Aarhus N | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 11541
Are you ready to take the lead on reliability within the Electrical Engineering area in Vestas? Do you have a proven history and solid experience with reliability related to electrical component design? Do you have solid leadership and communication skills? Then this is your opportunity to impact the future and join the Converter Electrical department.
Vestas Power Solutions > Electrical Module >Electrical Engineering > Converter Electrical
Vestas Power Solutions is where new product ideas or technologies are matured, developed, tested and improved. To put it short, Vestas Power Solutions is the cornerstone of Vestas. We are shaping the future of modern energy. The Converter Electrical department, embedded in the Electrical Engineering module, is part of Vestas R&D business unit Power Solutions. The department is an essential contributor in making the current and future wind turbines more efficient and cost effective by developing the electrical power conversion components (high power converters). This is done by being responsible for development and maintenance of the components according to the full value chain requirements. All Vestas products are based on internally developed converters since electrical power conversion is at the core of how a wind turbine performs, operates and interacts with the electrical grid. The daily work will be within a broad network of stakeholders and together with the electrical specialists and designers you will set the standard for tomorrows design. You will be a part of the power electronic team within the Converter Electrical department. The department consists of 14 highly skilled designers and specialists located in Aarhus, and 9 colleagues in Porto and 4 Chennai.
As Specialist in reliability, you will be a part of the Converter Electrical team and report to the Manager of Converter Electrical and dotted-line to the Chief Specialist.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Reliability modelling, distribution fitting, first-order reliability method (FORM), Monte Carlo sampling, and physics-of-failure modelling.
- Promote and improve design process landscape in electrical and align processes across turbine design modules.
- Design-of-experiments for device testing and reliability verification, including generic stress testing like, HALT, vibration and environmental testing.
- Statistical, machine learning and time-series modelling as well as working knowledge of the six-sigma methodology.
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment
- Total cost of ownership models and forecast
- Coordination on CTQs with suppliers and colleagues in Quality department
Specific knowledge/skills required in the position:
- Understanding of Electrical components such as power electronic converter components, transformers, switchgears and high voltage cables.
- High-level understanding of power electronics working principles.
- Knowledge of and experience with components as capacitors, power semiconductors, magnetics, electronics.
- Design for harsh environments
- Failure modes for power converters and transformers
- Analysis, modelling, simulation, simulation tools.
- Lab testing and verification methodology for specific reliability targets
- Significant experience in experimental physics and design of test/verification.
- Python, R, MATLAB programming and SQL scripting.
- Knowledge of predictive maintenance strategies.
- Working knowledge of failure analysis methodology for root-cause analysis
- Coordinate suppliers and contractors as integral partners in development
- Engage in Design for Manufacturing
- Formulation of tasks and delegation to colleagues and consultants/contractors
- Review and assure quality in colleagues’ work
- You will be coaching and guiding colleagues as well as deliver own contribution to projects
- A relevant master’s degree or PhD
- 5+ years of experience from electrical design and power electronics industry.
- Good leadership and communication skills and capable of acting as a motivator
- Capable of defining the vision within the field of reliability and propelling activities to supporting the vision
- Good communication skills in English orally and written
- Capable of delivering short term results without losing the long term vision
- You are process oriented and have a structured way to work
- You have an innovative personality and can direct your surroundings with your good communication and stakeholder management
- You naturally guide, advise and share knowledge with team and stakeholders
- You are a strong networker and able to build, develop and maintain relationships in a global environment
- You possess English skills to a high level
- You should believe in and comply to our values of Collaboration, Simplicity and Accountability
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, progressive, ever-growing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions
Your work location will be at Vestas Power Solutions Headquarter in Aarhus, Denmark. Up to 20 travel days per year can be expected.
For further information on the role, please contact Senior Manager Convertor Electrical, Jens-Jacob Berg, on +44522568141.
We look forward to receiving your applicant by no later than 11th November, 2020.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-N-Lead-Engineer-Reliability-8200/625346301/
Identificador de la vacante:5227712.
Ver las 173 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- R&D Power Engineer. Dinamarca, 25 Nov. 2020.
- R&D Electrical Engineer. Dinamarca, 25 Nov. 2020.
- Lead Plant Engineer. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- AME DBS Injection Moulding Manager. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Project Manager. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Algorithm Development Engineer, Digital Imaging. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Algorithm Development Engineer, Image Processing and Machine learning. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Engineer - Component and Pump Test Development. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.