Lead Engineer Energy System Modeling and Data Analytics
Búsqueda en Vestjylland (Dinamarca) de Ingenieros electrónicos
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. In Siemens Gamesa Service R&D we lead the effort to be at the forefront of what positive impact new technologies can have for our environment and business. We are a team that explore new technologies such as drones, AI, batteries and Power to gas and take them from idea to real life test. In short, we want colleagues who can bring forth ideas and enjoy working in a team to test them. Some ideas will fail, and some will turn out to be relevant to implement and you will be involved in it all the way.
How to contribute to our vision
Siemens Gamesa Service R&D is seeking a Lead Engineer for techno-economic modelling and data analytics for portfolio optimization of hybrid power plants (wind, solar, P2X and storage). The lead will provide key, quantitative methods, tools, and analytic insights in providing service solutions that maximize customer value. The successful candidate will have the experience and capability to orchestrate the development of a robust modelling suite, with applications across a complex spectrum of power generation and energy storage assets and evolving economic and regulatory conditions. This person will work within the Global Services Business Unit and will work collaboratively with key global and regional stakeholders in sales, strategy, operations, and technology development. The role reports directly to the Head of Integrated Energy Services, within the Global Service R&D Directorate.
- Lead development of techno-economic modelling and data analytics of hybrid power plants, including development of new products in asset optimization, energy market analytics and forecasting
- Provide leadership in R&D road mapping, long-term strategy, and external partnering
- Self-perform and/or supervise project specific activities, including reviewing, analysing, and incorporating results from power system modelling into techno-economic analyses
- Consult / advise on operational performance and metrics with technical and O&M teams
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, coordinating globally across sales, strategy, operational, and technical functions
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Strong experience with financial, techno-economic modelling in the energy industry
- Strong understanding of electricity markets and the stakeholders
- Familiarity with power systems and related models
- Familiarity with wind, solar and/or storage technology and economics
- Self-starter, with ability to lead technical initiatives and globally distributed teams
- Must be willing to travel 10-25% time for domestic and international travel
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Proven systems thinker, with ability to provide adaptable “system of systems” modelling solutions and analytic framework to broad range of technologies, boundary conditions, and user cases
- Familiarity, experience in artificial intelligence, advanced solutions in product “digitalization,” especially as applicable to electricity markets and/or electromechanical systems
- Familiarity, experience with emerging energy storage, solar, and/or grid technologies including flow batteries, thermal storage, hydrogen, ammonia or other power to x technologies
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are looking for a creative mindset combined with interest in developing solutions hands-on. You need to be curious, explorative and willing to put in the hard work for realizing the ideas. We always work in teams that goes across different organizations, countries and cultures and we look for colleagues who build bridges to external and internal partners.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact Head of Integrated Energy Solutions Anders Skajaa at +45 30374045.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brande; Código postal: 7330; Calle: Borupvej, Número: 16
- Sitio web: https://siemensgamesa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/da-DK/SGRE/job/DK-Brande---Borupvej/Lead-Engineer-Energy-System-Modeling-and-Data-Analytics_R-03463
Identificador de la vacante:5182596.
Ver las 146 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Overhaul Engineer - Minor Components. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2020.
- Electrical Engineer. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2020.
- EMC Specialist - Onshore PD5X. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2020.
- Electronic Hardware Designer. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2020.
- International Project Manager. Dinamarca, 10 Oct. 2020.
- Hardware Developer for Blue Ocean Robotics.. Dinamarca, 10 Oct. 2020.
- HV Components Engineer. Dinamarca, 10 Oct. 2020.
- PLC Programmør søges (SPS-Fachkraft). Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2020.