KKL Nuclear Site Manager. Suiza
Ofertas de trabajo en Suiza de Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte in der Produktion und bei speziellen Dienstleistungen : Führungskräfte in der Produktion bei der Herstellung von Waren, im Bergbau und im Bau sowie in der Logistik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
The Nuclear Site Manager (NSM) is the Senior Representative at the respective customer
sites. This role will drive the company’s commercial strategy and integrate GEH Nuclear
products and services ensuring the success for both GE and customer initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and implement a strategic business plan to respond to customer goals, for the full
array of GE's services and products
• Serve as primary site interface for all GEH related products and services
• Be visible at the site(s), cultivate long-term relationships across levels of the customer
• Develop integrated account strategy that optimizes volume, profitability and customer
• Responsible for identifying opportunities and obtaining orders and sales by partnering with
customer to optimize products and services solutions
• Contribute to defining and implementing marketing and commercial strategies to increase
orders volume and profitability
• Drive the successful delivery of all the work at the site utilizing six sigma methodology and
process monitor and ensure successful completion of GE projects execution
• Act as a Project Manager back up or other outage support for site outages as needed
• Understand customer strategies and use this knowledge to identify opportunities at the site
to meet/exceed its operating goals
• Be responsible for coordinating orders, sales, product delivery, collections, cash flow,
contract administration and overall customer satisfaction
• Provide overall leadership in all areas of account activity with emphasis on identifying and
developing account growth opportunities
• Facilitate GE issue resolution on site
• Perform other relevant duties as assigned
Specifically, to Switzerland, the incumbent will also be the managing director for the Swiss office for the GE Hitachi Joint venture. These responsibilities include to comply to all requirements related to the Swiss regulations and statutory reporting.
-Bachelor Degree in a technical discipline or related discipline in plant operations or outage services
-Minimum of 5 years of experience in field services management, engineering project management, or a leadership role
-Prior experience in the Nuclear Reactor experience with direct customer relationship or interface experience
- English fluent
-High-energy leader with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
-Demonstrated ability to interact, communicate and influence change at all levels in the site organization
Demonstrated ability and flexibility to deal with both internal and external organizations and managing conflict while achieving the final objective.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills and successes in leading cross - functional teams
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Strong PC skills /aptitude
- GE Corporate leadership program graduate
- Six Sigma Training (GE Employees only) or equivalent quality training Green Belt certification (GE employees only) or equivalent quality training
- Knowledge of German is a plus
Swiss Strahlenpass (radiation passport)
GE EHS course
País del trabajo: Suiza.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: General Electric (Switzerland) GmbH.
Idiomas: inglés (Experto).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Sitio web: https://jobs.gecareers.com/global/en
Identificador de la vacante:328a7b38-a378-11e9-b9e1-005056ac086d.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Leiter/in Servicezentrum 100%. Suiza, 30 May. 2019.