Junior Business Development Manager. Dinamarca
Ofertas de empleo en Dinamarca de Analistas de gestión y organización
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for virksomhedsadministration — privat og offentlig : Analytikerarbejde inden for ledelse og virksomhedsorganisation
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Sennheiser is a global leader in headset and speakerphone solutions for the corporate world, including offices, Unified Communications (UC) environments and Contact Centers. Building on our worldwide success, we are pursuing an exciting expansion plan. Are you ready to build your career with us?
Join our global Enterprise Solutions team
As our junior Business Development Manager, you can be looking forward to working in a dynamic and globally oriented environment, where you will build your business development skills to support our sales organization. You will be part of our global Enterprise Solutions sales team headquartered in Copenhagen. A broad variety of business development tasks hold the possibility for you to gain plenty of experience in an international business environment, and to get a thorough insight into a global sales organization.
Grow with our projects & processes
From the headquarters you will tactically and operationally support our global sales organization. You will advise and support our global sales teams on all emerging questions regarding budget, pricing, forecast and demand planning, special promotion activities and planning of product launches in the markets. In this way, you support and enable the sales organization in achieving its sales targets.
You will also coordinate global sales projects and give your input on how to structure new processes in our growing sales organization. In this function you will have a direct impact on anchoring our Global Account Program further in the global sales organization, and you will become an expert in coordinating and managing global opportunities and customers in cooperation with the sales organization.
In your daily work you will be a vital interface to Strategic Alliances, Product Management, Supply Chain and Marketing teams at the headquarters, and you will link our headquarters to the sales organization with a high impact on our joint success.
In all our endeavors it is important to us to be as close to our end-customers and channel partners as possible to create maximum value based on our high-quality product solutions. We therefore look for a candidate whose is excited about learning about our customers in a B2B sales setup.
You will work with many stakeholders at different organizational levels in a business development role where you support, coordinate and supervise. To succeed in this setup, we imagine that you are:
A recent graduate from an International Business degree program, or you graduated a few years ago and are ready to use your business development skills in an international context
- a person who takes responsibility and ownership of decisions
- a critical and analytical thinker
- a strong team player who helps others succeed in their work
- structured with great time management skills
- fluent in English (our corporate language)
- strong in presenting & communicating efficiently
We look forward to receiving your application, and will be interviewing ongoing, so send your CV and cover letter already today. The vacancy will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague.
Please note that we only accept applications that are submitted through our application system.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, established on 1 January 2003, is a joint venture between the Danish company William Demant Holding A/S and the German company Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. Based in Copenhagen, the joint venture develops telecommunication products for call centres, office applications and private users, and markets them worldwide. Sennheiser Communications A/S excels in state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding customer service. The joint venture draws on the experience of two companies that are both global market leaders in their respective sectors.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SENNHEISER COMMUNICATIONS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Industriparken, Número: 27
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=8654&company=DGS&username=&site=VjItaHJ4VmtnZEVBOWFWWnB1V2tIMmtRZz09
Identificador de la vacante:4960755.
Ver las 429 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Sales Tools Specialist. Dinamarca, 24 Mar. 2019.
- Senior Contract Manager. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2019.
- Beredskabsfaglig medarbejder med visionært og kreativt flair for innovative digitale løsninger til fremtidens beredskabskommunikation. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2019.
- Senior Business Development Manager, Group Strategy - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2019.
- HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGIC INITIATIVES. Dinamarca, 21 Mar. 2019.
- Continuous Improvement Senior Professional. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- Business Development Representative. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- Training and Development Partner who see possibilities and is ready to challenge existing standards. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.