Join us in building DNB Open Banking. Oslo. Noruega
Oferta de trabajo de Analistas de sistemas en Oslo (Noruega)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Professionals : Information and communications technology professionals : Software and applications developers and analysts : Systems analysts
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for a Software engineer with security focus to join us in building DNB Open Banking.
Who we are:
DNB Open Banking is a rapidly-growing technology team within DNB. Our mission is to build products that enable developers to create exceptional user experiences. We build developer.dnb.no and the API products that go with it.
Our team is international and interdisciplinary, and we work and live by the values: Dedicated, Transparent and Inspiring. You will be joining a dynamic team, consisting of software engineers, product owners and business developers responsible for developing DNB's external developer platform. Traditionally, banking has been closed and non-transparent. We are changing that by literally opening up the bank - and we want you to help us do this.
Open Banking is a division within the New Business unit in DNB. New Business is playing an important role in the new strategy of DNB, being responsible for creating new revenue streams, new strategic positions for the bank, as well as being a facilitator to strengthen existing revenue and business models. This requires new ways of working, new ways of thinking and an increased speed of delivery. Being part of Open Banking will give you the possibility to drive and enable innovation, so if you have a hunger for intrapreneurship in a big company, join our team!
- Serve as a key member of the team with a focus on security
- Work with different features teams on design and development of security solutions using the approved automation and CI/CD tooling
- Run, facilitate and support testing and validate security related alerting, incident response, counter measures, SOC, forensics, etc.
- Recognize areas for security improvements within the cloud platform around the CI/CD, access control, network infrastructure, automated testing, intrusion detection, alerting, etc.
- Interface and collaborate with various other security teams within the bank
- Research security trends and emerging technologies, and keep abreast if security incidents
We think you are awesome if*
- You are well organized and like to dabble in a variety of tasks
- You have experience working with cross functional DevOps teams in an agile environment
- You have knowledge in AWS services, PCI, HIPAA, SOC, or ISO 27001 security compliance standards, certification, reporting
- You are comfortable with changing requirements and self-imposed deadlines
- You have strong relational skills and are able to bridge the gap between people, technology, business and different business areas
- You enjoy challenging the established truths and exploring alternatives in a way that inspires people
*If you dont fit all of the above, but still think you are awesome and a perfect match for us, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for strong team players and we care deeply about building an inclusive and diverse culture in which everyone can succeed.
Get in touch if you want to continue developing your skills together with us!
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: DNB BOLIGKREDITT AS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:03161905000411.
Ver las 1,112 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Vi søker inhouse backendutvikler til Knowit. Noruega, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Arkitekt e-handel. Noruega, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Søker sulten systemutvikler. Noruega, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Innovation Hub Prosjekt Leder. Noruega, 12 Jun. 2019.
- Er du i starten av din karriere, og ønsker å jobbe som Integrasjonskonsulent?. Noruega, 12 Jun. 2019.
- Kan du vise til gode resultater og digger programmering?. Noruega, 12 Jun. 2019.
- KONTROLLSYSTEM UTVIKLER. Noruega, 12 Jun. 2019.
- Har du lyst til å jobbe med Embedded Softwareutvikling i et av Norges største teknologiselskaper?. Noruega, 12 Jun. 2019.