Ofertas de trabajo en Irlanda
Java Developer - Entry Level
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Opportunity for a qualified Java Developer with no experience.
Job is based in Germany.
This a job opportunity under the EURES Ireland Co-sponsored Placement Programme. Who is eligible for the Co-Sponsored Placement Programme?
- EU Nationals
- Jobseekers living in Ireland age 18-30 (inclusive) who are unemployed OR
- Casual workers living in Ireland who earned less than €9,776 in the twelve month period prior to applying for this Programme
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS YOU SHALL BRING:
Technologies expertise according to role focus:
- SERVER: Java, JavaEE, SQL, WebSocke, tHibernate and GlassFish
WebSocket, JSON and AngularJS
- MARKET API: Java, Netty or similar and FIX protocols (QuickFix)
- Some experience as a Java Developer will be an advantage
- JUnit, code-implementation and multi-threading processes
- (preferred) basic German
- Strong team work and effective communication skills
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Fast learning attitude
- Nice-to-have: Git, Jenkins, Scrum practice and understanding of financial markets (bonds trading flows)
TASKS YOU WILL BE BUSY WITH
Analysis, creation, test, implementation and maintenance of new
features and functionalities for our client-server web-based software, a fixed income trading platform.
We have different positions open, both in back- and front-end.
Full-Stack Developers also more than Welcome!
WAITING FOR YOU
- Latest technologies in a SCRUM environment
- Pair Programming and Code Reviews
- Colleagues from 11 countries and clients on 4 continents
- Professional yet friendly work atmosphere and flat hierarchy
- Internal learning cycle
- Espresso machine, view on the Elbe, Dönerstag and much more..!
- German Language Training will be provided
- Employer will help in finding accommodation
Basic German Language skills would be an advantage
Salary: Minimum wage will be paid by company + you will receive a weekly training allowance of 205€ as part of Co-Sponsored Placement Programme. Flights + relocation allowance of 1050€ will be paid to help you to meet the costs at the beginning of the placement.
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this vacancy and taking part in our Co-Sponsored Placement Program, please send your CV to eureswelfare.ie with the reference EYE15 in the E-mail subject.
EURES is co-funded by the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning 2014-2020.
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: EURES Ireland.
Idiomas: inglés (Intermedio alto).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2097387.