Oferta de trabajo de Desarrolladores de software en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca)
Java Developer, Copenhagen
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Java developer in FRC IT, you’ll will be working to solve complex problems in close collaboration with very experienced developers, architects and business stakeholders. This will involve learning a lot about the business domain, as well as new technology to provide the right solution for our customers. In FRC IT Accounting, we build systems that allow business to keep track of the activities in Capital Markets and Treasury. To achieve this we have to understand the width of products being traded by markets and at the same time process large amounts of data. We are in the process of replacing our old legacy sub-ledger with a new application build using Java and Apache Spark. This also includes integration in ways that are new to Nordea, so there are technical challenges in this. What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing, developing and testing on our sub-ledger for Capital Markets and Treasury
- Working agile with daily scrum and short release cycles of product increment
- Ensuring that our applications are fit for operation both now and in the future
- Improve the way we are working to make us even better as a team
The role is based in Copenhagen in our brand new office near DR Byen Metro station. Welcome to an international team of experienced technologists with a good atmosphere and strong collaboration.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to. To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Java experience (2+ years)
- At least 2 years of experience in software development in back end systems
- Excellent communication skills (English is the company language)
- A master’s degree in engineering, computer science or other relevant background
- If you do not already have good capital markets domain knowledge, you will be required to acquire that within reasonable time
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 22 June 2018 to send us your application. We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences. Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job. To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Nordea .
Empresa: NORDEA FINANS DANMARK A/S.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 484 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Software Configuration Manager søges 20-30 timer pr. uge for 6 måneder men god mulighed for forlængelse. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Softwareudvikler/Software Developer. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Information Security Officer. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Service Delivery Manager, Infrastructure & Cloud - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Software Developer. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- Mobile Developer. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- UX Lead for our R&D Department, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 11 Ago. 2018.
- Test Engineer, Advanced Data Management. Dinamarca, 10 Ago. 2018.