Trabajar de Administradores de sistemas en Dinamarca
It Support Specialist
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Especialistas en bases de datos y en redes de computadores : Administradores de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Arbejde med databaser og netværk : Systemadministration
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you ready to join our strong international IT Services team in charge of supporting the entire GN Audio and GN Hearing organizations and help us set new standards for our service levels?
Join us at the heart of Group IT
In our office in Ballerup, you will join our IT Services team consisting of 7 colleagues in Denmark as well as 1 in Spain and 1 in England.
Our IT Services team is vital to ensuring that our many colleagues in the EMEA region have well-functioning technical equipment to do what they do best: To lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio and sound solutions.
We are highly invested in delivering high-quality IT support to strengthen the work processes of our colleagues. Efficacy and service are therefore top priorities in our team, which you will become an integral part of.
Take on support tasks from A to Z
On a daily basis, you will perform the typical IT support tasks involving both hardware and the different software set-ups that GN Hearing and GN Audio have in their offices.
Concretely, you will:
- Set up and replace hardware such as computers, printers, communication equipment
- Install and troubleshoot software, including apps and systems
- Administer users, system access and the like
- Purchase hardware and software as needed
“Our team is continuously evolving, and we are constantly working to improve our processes to deliver more for less. We are therefore always interested in receiving input on how to optimize our processes and create new synergies between us and the rest of the organization. So here is a great opportunity to bring forth your IT support expertise and innovative ideas,” says IT Service Manager Anders Høeg Johansen.
A team where support is not just for others
Although we are dedicated to supporting our 1200 colleagues in Ballerup, we are also highly focused on supporting each other within the team. Therefore, you will find that you are never alone on an issue, and likewise, you will be involved in solving challenges that your fellow colleagues may face.
Are you driven to deliver high service levels and quality?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for! With our goal of providing on-site support with a high service level, it is vital that you are motivated to meet our colleagues right at their desk to help them out in person. Therefore, we are looking for either 3+ years of IT support experience or alternatively 3+ years’ experience in customer service or sales combined with a relevant IT education.
You also bring:
• Broad hardware and software knowledge and preferably also knowledge of Office 365, printers, active directory and SharePoint
• Fluent communication skills in English and Danish
• Innovative ideas that may contribute to building a stronger team and support set-up
• An outgoing personality and a continuous focus on quality and service, enabling you to deliver best-in-class IT support to your colleagues
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than November 5th, 2018. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact IT Service Manager Anders Høeg Johansen on +45 24 92 77 02.
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. With our unique competencies within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions, we transform lives through the power of sound.
With world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology and miniaturization, GN's audio solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and BlueParrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 5,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
Visit our homepage GN.com – and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: GN STORE NORD A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Lautrupbjerg, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://www.gn.com/Careers/JobAdDetails?id=3310
Identificador de la vacante:4893707.
Ver las 146 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Especialistas en bases de datos y en redes de computadores : Administradores de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- IT Support Specialist. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- Junior IT Administrator. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- Technical Support Representative. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Solutions Specialist. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- IT Supporter to Carlsberg Group IT. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Customer Service Agent for German Team in Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Serviceminded IT-supporter/IT-tekniker. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2018.
- Tekniker til iPhone/iPads, Smartphones samt Mac og PC. Dinamarca, 05 Oct. 2018.