IT Cost Controller - Rambøll. Dinamarca
Ofertas de trabajo en Dinamarca de Contables
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We invite you to bring your expertise in cost controlling Into play as you support our IT function in Global IT as sparring partner on IT costs and allocation. To succeed in this role you must have a business focused approach and structure information to meet the needs and understanding for the intended audience. Are you our new IT Cost Controller? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our global IT Cost controlling team
As our new IT Cost Controller, you will be part of our global IT cost controlling team, a part of Ramboll’s Support Organisation. The team consists of four global IT controllers; two in Denmark, one USA and two in India. Our team is supporting Global IT management in IT Support Services as well as a key number of strategic projects. Moreover, we have broad number of stakeholders globally in line of business that we communicate with on regular basis.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Plan and coordinate the budget and forecasting processes for Head of IT functions and his team
- Coordinate and manage the monthly closing process for Global IT, including budget and forecast follow up and management reporting
- Support and direct the ongoing financial evaluation process, including working capital management at divisional and department level to ensure proper reflection of financial results
- Act as sparring partner and finance single point of contact for IT department managers
- Proactively drive a business partnering agenda towards head of function (division director), department managers and other key stakeholders on e.g. large strategic projects, etc.
- Participate in development and alignment of the Ramboll IT cost controller role in general
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A relevant bachelor or master degree e.g. in Economics and Business Administration or similar
- We expect you to have significant and relevant professional experience, +3 years, preferably from an international company
- Experience within IT controlling is a plus
- Fluent English, spoken as well as written, is a prerequisite
- Experience in using PowerBI and PowerPivot is a plus
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: You are self-driven and take responsibility for the controlling agenda in your area. You have a business focused approach and structure information to meet the needs and understanding for the intended audience, be it top management, colleagues or project managers. We expect you to make rational judgments from the available information and analysis. You produce workable solutions to a range of problems and demonstrate an understanding of how one particular issue can be part of a bigger picture. You establish timely assessment of risk and opportunities and transform these into high quality recommendations or solutions.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is the leading engineering, design and consultancy company in Denmark and has more than 3,500 experts working across 13 offices applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
If you want to know more about the position, contact Team leader for Ramboll’s Support Organisation IT Cost Controlling – Jatuporn Nørgaard, Tel. +45 51 61 50 52.
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: RAMBØLL DANMARK A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København S; Código postal: 2300; Calle: Hannemanns Allé, Número: 53
- Sitio web: https://ramboll.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Experienced_Professionals/job/Copenhagen/IT-Cost-Controller_JR6963
Identificador de la vacante:5030342.
Ver las 505 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Business Controller. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2019.
- Business Finance Analyst with a focus on FP&A. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2019.
- Analyst – Corporate Reporting. Dinamarca, 12 Sep. 2019.
- Business Controller. Dinamarca, 11 Sep. 2019.
- Koordinerende project controller. Dinamarca, 09 Sep. 2019.
- Arbejdsmarkedets Feriefond søger revisionskyndig medarbejder. Dinamarca, 03 Sep. 2019.
- Controller. Dinamarca, 28 Ago. 2019.
- Finance Director - HVAC OEM. Dinamarca, 28 Ago. 2019.